Sign in to follow this  
Valar

REX Essentials in P3S

Hi guys

Does any have experience installing REX Essentials into P3D? I'm a bit curious because I have REX - Real Environment Xtreme v2.0 installed now via the FSX migrator tool, but I'm unsure how I should proceed with the new REX product.

Prepar3D is fully supported by Rex Essential you just need to activate P3D with a small 4.99$ fee and you will be able to configure the software is what I'm doing right now ;)

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Jivan Moulandi

Prepar3D is fully supported by Rex Essential you just need to activate P3D with a small 4.99$ fee and you will be able to configure the software is what I'm doing right now ;)

That sounds very good. Did you have REX - Real Environment Xtreme v2.0 installed into P3D before you upgraded?

Yes and it worked just fine! Brillian result better than FSX now I'm setting up my NGX for a short flight with the new REX Essential using P3D

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Jivan Moulandi

Valar,

Where did you get the "activation P3D" ? and the 4.99 fee? - I haven't seen this on REX site. I read this am at REX that they're coming out in a few days with a migrator for P3D?

Let me know if you will and thanks so much. cthiggin

Valar,

Where did you get the "activation P3D" ? and the 4.99 fee? - I haven't seen this on REX site. I read this am at REX that they're coming out in a few days with a migrator for P3D?

Let me know if you will and thanks so much. cthiggin

hi cthiggin

If you point the interface at the Lockheed folder there is an option to upgrade activate the program in P3D mode for 5 bucks. Don't ask what it does, but there you are.

Also, the installation went just fine. No issues.

Overlooked it..........purchased activation..........like you, don't know what it does, but it worked fine.

Thanks so much and have a blessed one. cthiggin