Sign in to follow this  
steve howlett

REX forums down?

Yes the forum has been hammered today.

I can't connect either.

Gents,

Our forum is down due to a 'denial of service' attack on our servers. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have people looking into this, and hope to be back up as soon as possible.

We are offering support via Skype from 10am to 5pm MST today. SKYPE contact name: supportrex

Thank you for your understanding.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Who in the heck would want to launch a DNS attack on them? Reminds of what happened when pmdg launched the ngx and they got attacked.

Eric 

I got the update downloaded before the forums went down but I did not download the 2 pdf's on how to install the update. Anybody have the 2 pdf's one for update preparation and the other on installing the update?

Hi Adam I have both

PM me if you still want them.

I'm looking for a guide on how to connect REX2 through Simconnect, do you have any documentation or knowledge that you could share?

regards

Hello Figadas. Unfortunately I do not have any simconnect or any other manual to pass along. Nor do I have any knowledge about simconnect to help out. I will pm you for the pdf files. Thankyou very much for your help!

Update? Is there already an update or you mean the REX essentials 4.25GB?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

Thank you for sending those files Figadas. Hopefully our support forum will be back up soon so we may assist you in your needs.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

You're welcome Tim.

Yeah I've been having a hard time with Essentials today, unfortunately.