Sign in to follow this  
paula

startup question of flight

I have installed flight to see myself what it is.

I am used to fsx but will see.

I got a message during startup that the controllers old out of date( which is not the case).

But the keyboard is not working (g15 of logitech)

and also my PFC quadrant throttle.

Anyone an idea what I can do best because I cannot fly with flight due to this reason.

In fsx all is working perfect.

Hi,

I'd begin by making sure that your system meets the minimum requirements. FSX and Flight have different needs. For example, FSX will run fine on a single core processor.

Next, I'd try to configure your system as generically as possible: standard keyboard and mouse, simple joystick, etc.

I have no idea to what the "controllers old out of date" refers but my guess would be something not recognized by Flight.

Jim F.

I think that 'controller out of date' message shows up after applying the first (and only) update. Or does it show up everytime you start Flight? When you still see it, say Yes (or whatever), so do not ignore or cancel the message, and see what happens.

I think that 'controller out of date' message shows up after applying the first (and only) update. Or does it show up everytime you start Flight? When you still see it, say Yes (or whatever), so do not ignore or cancel the message, and see what happens.

Yeah, I think that was a one-time query to give you the option of resetting your controller config to use the new non-linear axis response settings, not actually an error message. By selecting "No" you are still using the linear settings, I think.

He didn't come back yet, so maybe it was a one-time message.

It was indeed an one time message.

The keyboard log g15 is working.

The only problem left is my PFC throttle quadrant which works fine in FSX but doesnot work in Flight.

any idea?

I suppose that PFC throttle simply isn't supported (yet). I know a few Saitek controllers don't work with Flight as well, while some simply do.