Sign in to follow this  
XCaligulaX

Looking for Mplayer fun

I downloaded this game almost two weeks ago and after a few days of enjoying it I purchased the Hawaii pack. I've been playing a lot and have enjoyed the fun multiplayer experiences I've had. Finally getting good enough now that I can perform maneuvers to get away from the people who just try to collide into me. I saw those pictures from the group flight and that looks like a lot of fun, I'd love to get in on that. I am a little bummed that there are so few aircraft and most of the ones they are adding are warfighters. I prefer more civilian type aircraft. Have we heard anything about what the Alaska DLC is going to include?

Anywho, glad to see there is a community for this game so I look forward to seeing some of you online.