Sign in to follow this  
ACA034137

CS777 EFB video

I think it's a nice attemp, although as you can see at 1:22 ff e.g. the outside cameras are just static pictures; I like the coffee, though ;)

But I think nobody can compete with PMDG. Sry, not even FSLabs with their A320, but that's off-topic...

I hope FSlabs will pull through with the A320, we need a good Airbus out there and its neat to know that they will model how the fuel will flow in the tanks when the aircraft banks, and moves.

this is very interesting...nicely done so far by CS. I think though that the PMDG T7 will be better (obviously)

Off topic for 1 second: I think FSLabs will be as good as PMDG it looks amazing but this is not the time/place for that

cheers

lee

Nothing breeds a good product like good competition!

I think that's gone both ways here--this flight deck looks much better than their 767's.

I'm not sure why there's all the argument over whose is going to be better. PMDG has always had the best products on the market and probably the best resources to make those products. However, PMDG's best products are, on average, around $20 more expensive than Captain Sim's. The question on deciding which to buy is whether the added features and graphics that come with PMDG's product are worth the money that could buy a whole new aircraft from Carenado.

i dont mean to be digging a bigger hole here, making things worse, but i would like to share my opinion

When i first bought the CS, i was disapointed, not just witht the lack of the VC, but, the exterior model, loked wrong in some places, certain shapes etc. Then, i had the problem of the model not actually working. As Luke said, Customer support was not the best, didnt get a reply from them at all in the end, had to look it up on the trusty google. However, i wanted,needed,and loved it, as i thought "It will be a start, and when PMDG's previews come out soon, well then, i will transfer"

But, they came out earlier, and now, well, its like doing one better and then going back to the original. Take example, my youtube video's.

From the start, they were taken with an iPOD Nano. Then, i got my first video camera, which shot in 470P (when i got it, that was the best). Now i have my 1080P camera, and, i cant watch any of my older video's, becuase they are just too poor.

Ok, enough waffeling on now, the point is, at one time,CS would of been mine, but after the poor customer help/support,Confusing systems, Poor model and paints, and a model that wouldnt even load, it was fustrating. Now, i know it was only a (charlie maybe?) test, but its put me off. Sorry. After I got the PMDG NGX, i had cuaght the PMDG bug, and now, it HAS to be PMDG (or, in some cases, QualityWings) . Now, i know you wil say to me "its not finished yet", well, niether is PMDG's, and to be fair, it still looks better.

Plus, PMDG said they would still look into an EFB after initial release, so, PMDG will even beat them on that (providing its still on the books)

Thought i would also add a video, to either

A) Get some Inspiration

B )want the 777 even more!

[media=]

[/media]

Thought i would also add a video, to either

A) Get some Inspiration

B )want the 777 even more!

[media=]

[/media]

Now I really want an update! Sigh....

Just reading the CS Forums, pretty funny. Clearly some people don't know enough about the 777 :LMAO:

I thought the CS EFB looked pretty promising,and I wasn't really expecting this from CS ,I really hope the user doesn't have to use those direction buttons as the only source of EFB navigation. The real one has a touch screen so you should be able to use your mouse to zoom in and drag around the charts.

I really hope PMGD don't use a static picture as a camera view ,it looks really stupid and I think it would really take away from the sense of quality of the product, CS should really review that feature as well.

I give CS a lot of respect for publishing quality classic jets. Their 727 is good, their 737 is better, and their 707 is great. Flying these airplaines without auto-throttles, FMC's, FADEC's requires airmenship.and knowledge. To me, there is nothing better than flying some of the older equipment, and then flying the modern equipment and realize how much automation has made life easier.

We're now more or less sure that PMDG T7 will have a EFB on board, just to be better than other developer. PMDG always raise up the simulation level.

We're now more or less sure that PMDG T7 will have a EFB on board, just to be better than other developer. PMDG always raise up the simulation level.

Yeah they even confirmed it. Not 100% sure on base pack release but as Rob says, once ready a simple update will bring it to our Sims.

Yeah they even confirmed it. Not 100% sure on base pack release but as Rob says, once ready a simple update will bring it to our Sims.

May I have a source? I didn't find where it was confirmed.

May I have a source? I didn't find where it was confirmed.

- Rob said it in the Q & A. Not sure what video sorry. Either part 3 or 4! I just love watching the 777 part ;)