Sign in to follow this  
terrylb

KPDX 2010

Hey guys, I just downloaded the beautiful Portland KPDX 2010 scenery for FS9

by Sidney Schwartz & Peter Ham but there were no jetways????? am I missing

something???

See what scenery libraries are required and if you have them installed. Read the documentation.

If you like flying at KPDX, I strongly recommend you get the Flight Zone product. It not only gives you a superb KPDX with AES support, but also several other detailed airports in the region. And it gives you detailed terrain mesh and custom textures for the whole region. It is BETTER than photorealistic - it is absolutely awesome. Best value there is - you get an entire region and several custom airports all for one price.... I wouldn't normally try to push a payware product when there's a good freeware one available, but trust me, this is fantastic value

If you like flying at KPDX, I strongly recommend you get the Flight Zone product. It not only gives you a superb KPDX with AES support, but also several other detailed airports in the region. And it gives you detailed terrain mesh and custom textures for the whole region. It is BETTER than photorealistic - it is absolutely awesome. Best value there is - you get an entire region and several custom airports all for one price.... I wouldn't normally try to push a payware product when there's a good freeware one available, but trust me, this is fantastic value

I totally agree with you, it's an amazing beautiful scenery!!! it is worth every cents you use to buy it!!!!!

3rd from me! I highly suggest this package. Total shame the guy never did KJAX as he proposed. Life gets busy though :-)

Will add my support for the Flight Zone product too. It is excellent as is their KPVD scenery - just a shame they produced no more after these!

Bill

Hey guys, I just downloaded the beautiful Portland KPDX 2010 scenery for FS9

by Sidney Schwartz & Peter Ham but there were no jetways????? am I missing

something???

Hi Terry,

Glad you like the scenery.

You'll need to download these two object packs.

Pete.

Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - Scenery Design Jetways SS 1 V2 ZipDive.png Download.png

Images related to this file:

• fs9_jetways_ss_1_v2-1.jpg
    • fs9_jetways_ss_1_v2-2.jpg
      • fs9_jetways_ss_1_v2-3.jpg

File Description:

[Version 2 adds specific compatibility with RWY12, ADE9X, and Sbuilder 2.05. If you have already installed the previous version of this library and are NOT using one of these programs to place scenery objects, you do not need to download and install V2. Installing V2 should not affect any scenery made using objects from V1.] The default FS9 jetways are scattered throughout various object libraries that are associated with specific cities. (For example Scenery/Namw/scenery/seattl.bgl.) These are all the jetways I could in the Namw, Name and Namc scenery files. There's a nice variety of them and they can be used anywhere in the world.

Filename: fs9_jetways_ss_1_v2.zip License: Freeware Added: 25th November 2009 Downloads: 1675 Author: Sidney Schwartz Size: 1579kb

Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - Scenery Design Jetways SS 2 V2 object library ZipDive.png Download.png

Images related to this file:

• fs9_jetways_ss_2_v2-1.jpg
    • fs9_jetways_ss_2_v2-2.jpg

File Description:

FS9 Jetways SS 2 V2 scenery object library

[Version 2 adds specific compatibility with RWY12, ADE9X, and Sbuilder 2.05. If you have already installed the previous version of this library and are NOT using one of these programs to place scenery objects, you do not need to download and install V2. Installing V2 should not affect any scenery made using objects from V1.]

The default FS9 jetways are scattered throughout various object libraries that are associated with specific cities. (For example Scenery/Namw/scenery/seattl.bgl.) These are all the jetways I could in the Eure, Eurw and Asia scenery files. For the most part these jetways are quite elaborate and unique.

Filename: fs9_jetways_ss_2_v2.zip License: Freeware Added: 27th November 2009 Downloads: 838 Author: Sidney Schwartz Size: 951kb