Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

Traffic

Hey guys,

I need a traffic program, not only because it gets boring flying the NGX with no other 737s, but because of VATSIM I need the textures, and WoAI doesn't fix it.

I've been looking into UT2 because it seems the developer actually cares about the program after it is released, unlike some developers which realease the product then never touch it again. But, will a UT3 ever come out? I'd hate to buy UT2 and 5 days later UT3 comes out. Also, does it have the new United livery? WoAI only has the separate United and Continental.

Thanks!

I just purchased UT2 and am very happy with it.

Frame rates seem better compare to using ORBX traffic and the up to date schedules are cool to see.

Configuration is pretty easy

Thank you for your replies, guys.

Tough choice! On the AVSIM review of UT2, they said that GA planes were poorly modeled. Is that true?

My TRAFFIC X looks very nice. But let me ask you a question on both products. Do both of them already include all the liveries, or, like WoAI, do I have to install each one that I want? Also, on My TRAFFIC X, do you HAVE to install the new "dozen airports"? Because personally I think I'd be better off without them... Also, do you need to have My TRAFFIC Live in order to get a real world schedule of flights? Because according to that page MindYerBeak and Bob talked about says

Flights are generated based on real world data and on a realistic model - All traffic is generated based on real-life traffic patterns. You will see airlines at airports and hubs which are consistent with their real-world operations. Where available, flight plans are modeled after real world observations giving you a high level of realism without the boring uniformity of products that restrict themselves solely to published schedules.

Also, Bob, what do you mean by "United AI is the new livery"? I was talking about the merger livery: The Continental globe with the United blue text.

Thank you for your replies, guys.

Tough choice! On the AVSIM review of UT2, they said that GA planes were poorly modeled. Is that true?

My TRAFFIC X looks very nice. But let me ask you a question on both products. Do both of them already include all the liveries, or, like WoAI, do I have to install each one that I want? Also, on My TRAFFIC X, do you HAVE to install the new "dozen airports"? Because personally I think I'd be better off without them... Also, do you need to have My TRAFFIC Live in order to get a real world schedule of flights? Because according to that page MindYerBeak and Bob talked about says

Also, Bob, what do you mean by "United AI is the new livery"? I was talking about the merger livery: The Continental globe with the United blue text.

MTX 5.4 uses the merged livery, ie continental with united markings.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Diago,

MTX comes with all AI's included and is updated automatically. MTX is not at all like WoAI you don't manually update it, done for you. Just a wonderful program.

Bob

MTX to me is a must have. Another thing worth mentioning is that you can fly with historic schedules. So if you want to fly in 1985, it's very easy to do so.

How heavy on performance is mtx?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

How heavy on performance is mtx?

Hello

It is probably the lightest on frames of any Ai package, it now uses all FSX models and has options for different resolution and detail aircraft along with the ability to disable the animated jetways.

It is a labour of love for Mr Renk and it shows in the support he gives.

Thanks for the info. Might have to get this addon. I miss some nice traffic.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Can anyone answer these questions from above:

Also, on My TRAFFIC X, do you HAVE to install the new "dozen airports"?

Also, do you need to have My TRAFFIC Live in order to get a real world schedule of flights?

Then I'll buy it. :smile:

Edited by linux731

Hey guys,

I need a traffic program, not only because it gets boring flying the NGX with no other 737s, but because of VATSIM I need the textures, and WoAI doesn't fix it.

I've been looking into UT2 because it seems the developer actually cares about the program after it is released, unlike some developers which realease the product then never touch it again. But, will a UT3 ever come out? I'd hate to buy UT2 and 5 days later UT3 comes out. Also, does it have the new United livery? WoAI only has the separate United and Continental.

Thanks!

I use UT2, and as of right now there have been no plans mentioned for UT3. As compared to other traffic programs, UT2 follows real world schedules, with new schedules released every season for a small price. I have tried some of the other traffic programs, but I got tired of seeing unrealistic liveries at most airports. UT2 aircraft also look better to me than others I have tried. Additionally, UT2 aircraft follow airways, whereas in other traffic programs the aircraft all fly direct airport to airport.

With UT2 you can import other schedules, either downloaded or created yourself, and can print out schedules of any airline or airport. You can also substitute other AI aircraft such as WOAI for any airplane type/livery if you choose.

That said it has been quite awhile since i have tried any of the other programs.

I use UT2, and as of right now there have been no plans mentioned for UT3. As compared to other traffic programs, UT2 follows real world schedules, with new schedules released every season for a small price. I have tried some of the other traffic programs, but I got tired of seeing unrealistic liveries at most airports. UT2 aircraft also look better to me than others I have tried. Additionally, UT2 aircraft follow airways, whereas in other traffic programs the aircraft all fly direct airport to airport.

With UT2 you can import other schedules, either downloaded or created yourself, and can print out schedules of any airline or airport. You can also substitute other AI aircraft such as WOAI for any airplane type/livery if you choose.

That said it has been quite awhile since i have tried any of the other programs.

Is UT2 the only one that has the correct airlines at airports?