Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

Traffic

Is UT2 the only one that has the correct airlines at airports?

Hello

MyTrafic X has the correct airlines at the airports, that is the point of having an Ai program.

UT2 lacks a lot of the regionals so no Ryan air at Luton or Stansted with their latest schedules.

If you want an Ai program that is light on fps, is constantly updated and will fill all your airports to the brim even at night, something UT2 has issues with, then MTX is a great choice.

Great support from the author as well.

http://forum.simflig...-support-forum/

Hello

MyTrafic X has the correct airlines at the airports, that is the point of having an Ai program.

UT2 lacks a lot of the regionals so no Ryan air at Luton or Stansted with their latest schedules.

If you want an Ai program that is light on fps, is constantly updated and will fill all your airports to the brim even at night, something UT2 has issues with, then MTX is a great choice.

Thanks mad dog. I'll think about the 2 and I'll get back to you guys!

Also, on My TRAFFIC X, do you HAVE to install the new "dozen airports"?

Also, do you need to have My TRAFFIC Live in order to get a real world schedule of flights?

Program will automatically install them, but you can remove their files and program will work fine though naturally flights to those airports that do not exist without this addon won't be made.

Also, My Traffic Live gives real world schedules only to some more known airlines, like big European and US airlines I think. Most airlines still use fictional flights.

Basically you will see many right airlines at right airports, but also sometimes few that do not belong there at all. I recall seeing some KLM planes in North Korea...

If you just want a lot of FPS friendly traffic Mytraffic is good choice, but for real flightplans and all that your best choice is World of Ai or Ultimate Traffic 2. But both of those of course miss loads of smaller airlines and charter ones.

Of course you can fill some of those gaps by manually downloading AI models, textures and flight plans and then installing them, but that takes time.

Yes correct airlines are found, but also many that do not belong there. At least that's around Southeast Asia where I fly mostly, I guess some Western places are better.

Many airlines also have outdated liveries, plane models and even some airlines that have not existed for many years still fly around.

Doesn't bother me, but if someone wants exact flights with right flight numbers and exact airlines & plane models at airports then Mytraffic is simply not right choice. But indeed mostly airlines are ones that you will see there in real life too, so few of those that aren't there in real life usually do not cause any trouble.

Program will automatically install them, but you can remove their files and program will work fine though naturally flights to those airports that do not exist without this addon won't be made.

Also, My Traffic Live gives real world schedules only to some more known airlines, like big European and US airlines I think. Most airlines still use fictional flights.

Basically you will see many right airlines at right airports, but also sometimes few that do not belong there at all. I recall seeing some KLM planes in North Korea...

If you just want a lot of FPS friendly traffic Mytraffic is good choice, but for real flightplans and all that your best choice is World of Ai or Ultimate Traffic 2. But both of those of course miss loads of smaller airlines and charter ones.

Of course you can fill some of those gaps by manually downloading AI models, textures and flight plans and then installing them, but that takes time.

Yes correct airlines are found, but also many that do not belong there. At least that's around Southeast Asia where I fly mostly, I guess some Western places are better.

Many airlines also have outdated liveries, plane models and even some airlines that have not existed for many years still fly around.

lol, then I'll keep using WoAI?! :lol:

Someone mentioned Vatsim. Is there a program that takes away the VIP livery of some planes if they're real airlines?

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

Someone mentioned Vatsim. Is there a program that takes away the VIP livery of some planes if they're real airlines?

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

That's the reason I started this entire thread.

Oops I didn't read that sorry lol

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

You need to configure your pilot client. The exact procedure varies from client to client

ALL HAIL FOR AN unOFFICIAL THREAD REVIVAL... PLEASE STAND.

This thread has been revived.

You may be seated.

:LMAO:

Anyway, FSCamp brought up something I'm thinking about. What kind of airlines are incorrect in southeast Asia where you fly? Like Southwest Airlines 737-700 in Singapore?

ALL HAIL FOR AN unOFFICIAL THREAD REVIVAL... PLEASE STAND.

This thread has been revived.

You may be seated.

:LMAO:

Anyway, FSCamp brought up something I'm thinking about. What kind of airlines are incorrect in southeast Asia where you fly? Like Southwest Airlines 737-700 in Singapore?

You won't see any of that with UT2 because it uses real schedules.

Don't get me wrong though. MTX will have some wrong airlines at wrong airports, but usually it gets it right for the most part.

I'll tell you what I told the last guy who asked this but it was too late because he'd already bought MTX. Buy UT2 first. It has a 30 day refund policy. That way you can try it and then buy MTX5.4 if you find you don't like UT2 without spending double the money.

And no, I don't find that UT2 has ugly GA models. Not that I ever even see them as more then tiny dots 95% of the time because I'm always flying the NGX into commercial parts of the airports.

For some reason you always hear MTX is better on FPS. I don't find that true at all.

Hello

Just to claify matters here some of your criticisms are outdated.

UT2 fixed the traffic at night stuff with like the 2nd or 3rd schedule update and it has remained fixed going forward. Now airports are full at night, even at 1-2am. It was this problem that sent me to MTX for a good while. But now when a flight lands for the night it stays there. I can go to even a tiny airport like KJAN and there are 5-6 planes at the 9 gates waiting for morning departures.

Also, Ryanair is back in the latest schedule update and is listed in the database.

Also, Ryanair is back in the latest schedule update and is listed in the database.

Hello

Thanks for that, I may give UT2 another look now.