Sign in to follow this  
Christopher A. Barbas

Contact Form Administrator

Hallo

I have try several times to contact a forum administrator for a problem of mine but never have received an answer.

Now where the new library comes on line at the next days, It is going to be urgent if I want or in order my uploads to be synchronized with my account.

Can you please give me an email address which someone will respond to my request.

Thank you

Hallo

I have try several times to contact a forum administrator for a problem of mine but never have received an answer.

Now where the new library comes on line at the next days, It is going to be urgent if I want or in order my uploads to be synchronized with my account.

Can you please give me an email address which someone will respond to my request.

Thank you

staff @ avsim.com

Hallo

Thank you

Haven't received anything from you, regarding this, in the forums e-mail or even the library e-mail.

Please be aware that sometimes individual admins are unavailable. If you need to contact the forums admin team best thing to do is send mail to the forums e-mail address.

At any rate I have just seen your e-mail to the staff and was going to carry out your request but Tom beat me to it! - your forums account has been updated as per your request.