Sign in to follow this  
MED1473

NGX pushback utility

Hello all,

just a small query. In the NGX intro docs is mentioned that the pushback urtility included as a part of the fmc functionalities is a provisional one used to cover until a better tailored one was being developed.

Just wondering if anybody knew about any news in this sense?

Thank you!

Matteo Capocefalo (MED1473)

Hello Matteo,

Please check the bottom portion of page 0.00.79 of tutorial #2 for a more in depth explanation on how PMDG views the push back utility.

I've never used the FMC push back function, I just used Ctrl P.

I know use GSX so always have a great push-back! :P

Hello Tim,

I found the PMDG FMC pushback to be ok in TUT 2 (only time i've used it so far). It worked well enough for me, but Ryan laid out the format, so that made it pretty easy. For anyone just starting to use it without knowing it's limitations could easily get frustrated. Best is to get software from a company who specializes in that area if you want a really good pushback system.

I have to agree with Tim — give GSX a try. The difference is amazing, and the free version will either convince you, or possibly (but unlikely IMHO) not. Straight%20Face.gif

Cheers,

Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg