Sign in to follow this  
JamesAH57

Wheel chocks n Prop Socks

I can"t seem to be able to activate the parked accessories or open and close luggage/engine compartments. For some reason, when pressing Shift-E the door opens part way then slams shut! Getting to love this plane even though POH is virtually non existing! PMDG rules in that category....but they don"t have a Beech Turboprop for FSX.

Hi James,

Don´t park your plane near refueling spots. This won´t open any doors of any vendor´s plane. Try just for fun to start a flight on a runway there you should see that you can open all of your doors.

That is a FSX bug and happens to me too if I am parking too close to these fuel-stations ... I am 100% sure this is your case too.

Another point to see the "parking accessoirs" is to set the parking brake and to shut off both engines.

Allways three greens,
Markus

VFR-Flightsimmer.de

Thanks for the info guys, I'll give it a shot after work today....I'm thinking "set parking brake" may have something to do with it :Thinking:

Yes I got it working! for some reason the scenery I have for CYYJ will not let me open up when on the apron but no problem off apron. And yes the socks and stuff are now showing! Thanks again guys Jim