Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

What happened to FSGenesis...?

Justin was having some difficulties. This may be the result,

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Yes, I know and guess we are all living in a tough economic world these days.

Too bad if this is the case, I've been a loyal and happy FSGenesis customer for many many years.

Richard Åsberg

Really? I just tried it again and I still get the 'Page cannot be displayed' page here.

Richard Åsberg

It comes up for me.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Anyone know if Justin will ever update the US Landclass that is now years old? I bought it when it came out but I am wondering why he never redid it years later and sold a version 2 of it.

Eric 

It works fine for me right now (www.fsgenesis.com)

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Trying to go to http://www.fsgenesis.com but their website seems to be down or is it just me...?

works fine for me...but, Justin has been having some financial issues....anyway, seems to be OK..

Sherm

OK, great to hear the site is up and running but I still can't access it. I've tried both http://www.fsgenesis.com and http://www.fsgenesis.net but none of these addresses work for me :Thinking:

Try to clear out your browser cache.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Is he really having financial trouble? I bought the galaxy membership years ago for around $100, actually feel kinda bad since I've downloaded way more then $100 worth of mesh, even just got the entire FSX mesh sent to me on DVD for free. I'm pretty sure that whole membership scheme was a bad idea for him.

Regards

Rob Prest

Hmm yeah at least Fsgenesis seems to have big sales pretty often which could indicate need for more sales. I myself never even noticed that membership thing until I had gotten so many of those meshes that it didn't really make sense to buy it anymore, but I bought them all during heavy sales.

Have been totally happy with fsgenesis, I hope this great developer will stay.

They are up and running just fine. Not only just going onto their website, I just purchased an item from their store and successfully downloaded and installed it.