Sign in to follow this  
smileybeaches

Blackbox Airbus

Not usually one for pre ordering unless of course someone like PMDG, but have faith in my past experience with Pheonix and their new guise of Blackbox and the Airbus A319/A320 that is due for release hopefully in the next 24 hours.

Any one else ordered it so far? It looks on their facebook page great and we have been missing a descent Airbus in FSX. My faith is in the Airbus they produced for FS9 which still holds up today in dynamics. Not perfect but for a product released years ago was ground breaking at the time.

Time will tell though...

Miles

I'm going to wait and see what FSL come up with, but even if the FSL one is as good as we all think it is going to be, if the Black Box one has merit, then I will probably get that as well, since I quite like seeing different approaches to simulating the same things, and it is always worth supporting developers who come up with the goods.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

€45 Money%20Eyes.gif for this.....

977c89257e3d17b8d9870d71a4024245.jpg

They better have a nice flight characteristics other wise I don't think it is worth it. I would wait for the FSL as well!

I'll see what the reports on it are like. If it's good I'll buy.

dave

Where is the website for this product . I am an airbus fan an i always stop an think why don't someone do a great airbus product for example PMDG are experts in creating amazing aircraft . But it seems like they only make american planes more since boeing have been around for such a long time. But is about time someone step up an make a nice airbus product. An check this out this one of the reason why i love airbus the way it made this tremendous landing in KLAX.

By the way respect to the pilots who made the landing . But also respect to the airbus itself for not plunging to the ground

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

I've had it preordered for a few weeks, look forward to it.

Chris Howard

Where is the website for this product.

http://www.blackboxsimulation.com

I am an airbus fan an i always stop an think why don't someone do a great airbus product for example PMDG are experts in creating amazing aircraft . But it seems like they only make american planes more since boeing have been around for such a long time. But is about time someone step up an make a nice airbus product.

There are a few like Flight Sim Lab and Air simmers, even if they are quiet, that are working on Airbus aircraft. The thing is, as I understand, that Airbus is so so when it comes to give out information about systems and other features as well for safety reason and also in the fact that they develop systems that they want to keep secret.

There are a few like Flight Sim Lab and Air simmers, even if they are quiet, that are working on Airbus aircraft. The thing is, as I understand, that Airbus is so so when it comes to give out information about systems and other features as well for safety reason and also in the fact that they develop systems that they want to keep secret.

Wawo now i understand why there haven't had 5 star products to buy . Airbus should be a little more open with there aircraft info . It makes us admire more there aircraft an have hopes an dreams to become a pilot some day an pilot an airbus some day.

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Also I think that simulating airbus style fly by wire with protection systems is the hard part which has kept many developers first filling gap within Boeing fleet first.

Airsimmer has been quiet for years, I don't think that they are making any progress. Flightsimlabs gets my trust.

due to be released in the coming months

More like it. I've given up waiting for this.

Where is the website for this product . I am an airbus fan an i always stop an think why don't someone do a great airbus product for example PMDG are experts in creating amazing aircraft . But it seems like they only make american planes more since boeing have been around for such a long time. But is about time someone step up an make a nice airbus product. An check this out this one of the reason why i love airbus the way it made this tremendous landing in KLAX.

[media=]

[/media]

By the way respect to the pilots who made the landing . But also respect to the airbus itself for not plunging to the ground

You're showing when a landing gear bent sideways as proof it's a good airplane?

Another contender in the 'Airbus scene' is the Airbus X Extended from Aerosoft, due to be released in the coming months (weeks?).

http://forum.aerosof...bus-x-extended/

Regards,

René

Problem with Aerosofts version is it does not play nicely at all with PFC hardware making it useless. They are releasing an SDK but PFC will never do the work needed to make it work. I hope for FSL or this BB version.

Eric 

Maybe there are people who do not use PFC hardware (I don't even know what PFC means).

Hi,

PFC = Precision Flight Controls. http://www.flypfc.com

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck