Sign in to follow this  
smileybeaches

Blackbox Airbus

Aerosoft, due to be released in the coming months (weeks?).

Not holding out hope for that either. I think it was supposed to be released, what like last year? Plus, they had a leg up on everyone else-- the model, interior, etc. Basically it just needed the logic and a few minor visual upgrades. I'm looking forward to what FSL is brewing..

Not holding out hope for that either. I think it was supposed to be released, what like last year? Plus, they had a leg up on everyone else-- the model, interior, etc. Basically it just needed the logic and a few minor visual upgrades. I'm looking forward to what FSL is brewing..

Next month I believe. Couple of new screens here http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/49292-airbus-x-extended/page__st__1920

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Thanks for that Julian. But I'll believe it when I see it, and in a way I think they have shot themselves in the foot with the patience of buyers are now we have FSL and BlackBox's offings on the horizon.

Much as I believe in supporting developers, sadly they(Aerosoft) have dragged their feet on this one.

Thanks for that Julian. But I'll believe it when I see it, and in a way I think they have shot themselves in the foot with the patience of buyers are now we have FSL and BlackBox's offings on the horizon.

Much as I believe in supporting developers, sadly they(Aerosoft) have dragged their feet on this one.

I agree, FSL will be the one to wait for Rick.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

sadly they(Aerosoft) have dragged their feet on this one.

I suspect that is because they've seen what FSL have in the pipeline at that conference presentation, and realised they'll have to do a bit more to their Airbus 320 if it is to stack up in any meaningful way, if you want my guess. n

And on the subject of delays, unless the Black Box A320 gets released tomorrow, (31st of May), it will be overdue too, since that's the release date shown on its promo video.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

The BlackBox 'bus looks scary :(

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I've had it preordered for a few weeks, look forward to it.

Same here. Hopefully they won't disappoint.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

€45 Money%20Eyes.gif for this.....

977c89257e3d17b8d9870d71a4024245.jpg

They better have a nice flight characteristics other wise I don't think it is worth it. I would wait for the FSL as well!

what's wrong with this picture ? I find it pretty nice much better than Wilco andway

too much, too soon....

May I ask, whats the incentive with pre ordering? Its a downloadble product so you are not going miss out.

If they are giving a nice discount, then, fine. Do they take the money when you pre order or when it comes out?

You're showing when a landing gear bent sideways as proof it's a good airplane?

Noooo i mean it didn't plunge into the grown when it landed. I have watch videos on youtube about these types of landing an most of the times the aircraft lands on its belly the landed gear don't manage to hold up . For example a 767 that had to make a similer landing to this one . The landing gears didn't hold up so plunge into the grown an some passenger got injured . By the way am not trying to compare the A320 with the 767 i know the 767 weight more than the A320. The only thing i can say that most boeing planes just plunge into the ground .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

May I ask, whats the incentive with pre ordering? Its a downloadble product so you are not going miss out.

If they are giving a nice discount, then, fine. Do they take the money when you pre order or when it comes out?

You save 10 Euros when pre-ordered.

Chris Howard

what's wrong with this picture ? I find it pretty nice much better than Wilco andway

I might have been blinded by the looks of the NGX, but it looks so blend. Might be the angle but the flaps just looks like one big piece and not like a Fowler flap.

I can agree that that Wilco do not look good, but this is not much better to me.

I just do not mean this picture, but when I look at all the all the pictures on their website,I just don't get sold. It looks ok, but not the best.

Grabbing the old topic. But I've received word (HU from a friend, pointing at the Facebook page) that their prepay time span ends in some 24 hours, which could mean that anything after that means release. :Party:

But I've received word (HU from a friend, pointing at the Facebook page) that their prepay time span ends in some 24 hours, which could mean that anything after that means release.

Thanks ! :Peace:

Yeah from what i gather it should hopefully be released at some point this evening, not a member of Facebook so i cant see all the comments that have been made.

Fingers crossed...had this preordered for like a month now.

Chris Howard