Sign in to follow this  
CoolP

The iFly 737 Feature Pack is live!

The longer the wait.. Some new variants, tons of extra features, corrections and all that for free. Go get it! :dance:

You need a forum account to access those links.

http://ifly.flight1....ownload-details

Important information here.

http://ifly.flight1....ant-information

Some more details on the actual changes. Have fun exploring.

http://ifly.flight1....-pack-uncovered

Nice. Some decent changes in amongst that lot.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Hmmm, kinda surprised that there's no P-8 model, was sort of half expecting that along with the -ER versions. Oh well. Other than that, I guess I'll have to wait and see (still dl'ing) as to whether it affects any of the systems that I'd like to have been updated (INS align times, etc)

Edit: finished downloading, and realistic INS alignment is indeed now an option, cool, wish they'd have listed all those '200 systems improvements' in the 'new features' though.

Do I need to download this from Flight 1 forums even if I now download new Ifly 737 installer, does that include this?

My hard drive broke last weekend and I now need to reinstall all my 200 addons or so...

Do I need to download this from Flight 1 forums even if I now download new Ifly 737 installer, does that include this?

It seems like the website with the F1 installer (red plane symbol) is 1.01. So 1.02 and the FP come through the forums only and have to be installed after you've installed the 'base pack'.

The Feature Pack is an update to the original product. Not a full product.

http://ifly.flight1....loads-available

For the actual download, you will find a tool to handle the big file, being at some 850 mb. This is just in case, I've loaded it through the normal 'save as..' dialogue which worked fine. The installation works as known from other products, but mind the tips in the above threads with the av off and things. Makes sense!

People still use this over PMDG 737NGX? why?

Because Ifly 737 run on FS9, NGX don't

Hello

I find the VC cockpit graphics more agreeable especially the scale of the cockpit and windows, overall I just enjoy flying the i-fly more

In my case reason is problems with other PMDG products crashing if I switch between browser and FSX few times, and I have no interest to stare at screen or stay away from computer when doing longer flights.

Can someone please tell me what exactly is in this feature pack? I can't view the links.

Can someone please tell me what exactly is in this feature pack? I can't view the links.

Models

700ER and 900ER

Short Field Performance aircraft

Added Features

IAN

RNP and ANP

VSD

Terrain Radar

HUD all models (2D only FS9 0

Air stairs add to 700-900

10 pages of config/style options

Real accurate Gauge colours(using the boeing colour codes)

reworked flight deck lighting and landing light switches.

FMC

Addition options for mouse free cockpit

Re Fuel from FMC

Add Ground Power and Air

You can program zero Fuel weight automatically by Line selecting (great when flying 2nd route)

You can add the COG automatically by Line selecting (great when flying 2nd route)

Add ability to use Flyengravity CDU FS9

Enhanced CDU data

MCP

Ability to use enhanced driver for CPFlight MCP FS9 users now

System fidelity

Over 200 hundred changes including items like real life engine setting(not matching pref).

Dave Taylor gb.png

Thanks for the HU. Downloading now. I sure hope PMDG has their SP2+ER's out the door soon also.

And perhaps one of the most important changes, that isn't mentioned in the changes...

The bug where the aircraft spins on the ground when empty and zero fuel, has been fixed.

I can't recall if the old version supported changing knobs with the mouse wheel (been a while since I used the iFly), but it doesn't seem to work in the new version, which is annoying but minor

I'm with ya... but I think the iFly version is a little cheaper. So if cost is a barrier to entry you'll find many going for the iFly.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |