Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

PMDG GOT to do it ! The .....

No offense Kaman, but if you don't want objective opinions in response to what you wrote, then you shouldn't have posted at all.

You can't get frustrated with people because they share opposite views.

No offense Kaman, but if you don't want objective opinions in response to what you wrote, then you shouldn't have posted at all.

You can't get frustrated with people because they share opposite views.

+100000, u just got served.

The EFB if implemented, would likely be like the HGS in the NGX. Some will use it, others won't. To me it all depends on how PMDG does it. Aivlasoft EFB generates charts based off of navigraph data, but they lack a lot of the info that real charts have. For that reason, I think that having a PDF reader for the EFB if thats what Captain Sim did, at least allows realism for those who want it.

It would be nice to view the manuals within FSX for reference reasons, I only have one monitor and no ipad so my only option is to minimize FS. I did use a program that lets you view PDF documents within FS9 with the stock kneeboard, I gotta dig around for it and see if it will work for FSX.

Uncalled for haha. Seriously. What were you thinking?

As for the EFB......you don't need an EFB to fly the plane. I can always download an update.

++1 ;)