Sign in to follow this  
mr340

Voice Control Out of Control

Hi this is my first problem ever having with this product. But recently i have been having this problem with the voice control , that when i speak into the mic the voice control said something else that i didn't say . An sometime with out even talking it gives out weird number like one one one one one Etc . With out me saying anything. So this is what i have done so far i have try testing my mic in speech recognition an past all test very well. I have uninstall the Fs2crew pmdg 737ngx an install it again . An am still getting the same problem . It really bothers me when am not even saying nothing an on top of me screen in green bar said Captain : one one one one one etc... Al the one one with out me saying anything. An on top of that FSX just freeze like about 2 second every time i speak . I have a very powerful computer also so it can't be my computer. Because when i first got this product it never used to happen . This product is affecting my fsx performance in some way because i get low FPS when running this product. An the cause to that problem is that every time i give a certain command for example Flaps 5 or gear up it pauses for 2 seconds. I don't know what else to try i have try download fs2crew pmdg ngx updates from there site an nothing seem to help . I really don't know what else to do . Please if someone have any suggestion that might fix this problem please let me know

Thanks

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

I think Bryan will insist on your full name before he offers any support - just a heads up :smile:

Glen

That is okay i have my order details some where in my email address since i purchase this a very long time ago . So it must be some where in my email address but i have it so that is not a prob by the way . Thanks

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz

Please sign with your real name or PM me with your full name and order #.

Sorry to have to go to these lengths, but some kids are running pirated copies that have no doubt been tampered with codewise.

I can't provide support unless I know you have a 100 percent authentic product.

Pirated copies are often damaged.

Thanks,

Ok thanks bryan my correction am having the same problem with my PMDG 747 voice edition Am going to PM you my order info i just downloaded the software again from the site

Mr Leny