Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

Aerosim's 787 for FSX released

Agree completely with FScamp. Who ever say that this:

383787_tn.19_tn.jpg

Is the worst model that exists, than i´m wondering where is Abacus in this scale. Yes, there are many better ones, but it´s far from be the worst. It has wingflex, an exceptional sound package, all the needed systems to do a complete flight and the best: the performance in fs is perfect. I have all of them ngx, leveld, md11, CLS, etc. and i like them the same way. Yes, it´s very expensive for the fs standards, but it doesn´t take out it´s merits. So, if you don´t like it because you saw a picture in the net or don´t have the money to buy it, don´t bash it just for what you think it is without knowing it with facts.

Edited by firehawk44
Removed link to photo that was not working and removed by poster

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

It's not too bad. Especially after sooping up the avionics a little bit.

A nice jet to just get in, fire up and go.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

LAN please! :wub:

After seeing this bird in person I have to agree- that livery suits the 788 very well. Just got started, so quite a ways to go (star color, alignments, belly, etc):

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Thanksssssssss! Beautiful! When you finish please share with us ... :lol:

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Now en route to EDDF (and to avsim, as long as it's accepted!). Took some time to get the alignments in the paint kit to work out, but this is probably as close as I'll get with this one.

Name: LAN Airlines Boeing 787-8

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

FYI, had it pulled from the avsim library because of problems with the night and LM textures.

No idea why, but the night textures (same resolution as day) blur/smear when visible. The day textures have no such issue. Unless saved in 888-32 this occurs, and I'm loathe to upload a set of textures where the fuse, LM, and wing textures are 16mb each.

Unless that's not taboo nowadays.....?

Chock, I've seen you mention photoshop teaching- have you ever seen this behavior with the night textures in-sim?

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Amazing work!!!!!!! Looking forward to it! :biggrin:

Uploading to Avsim now. "LAN Airlines Boeing 787-8 (update)"

This is one strange model in the way it manages night masks... Being a bush league painter doesn't help! :rolleyes:

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Very nice repaint! LAN and 787 are a sexy combination. :wub:

Mauricio Brentano

Thanks Dan! Amaaaaaazing work! :drinks:

Thanks for the support B) Definitely let me know if you see problems or have tips as I'm doing a lot of learning on the fly (no pun intended). Will keep trying to improve for the next one currently in the shed (hoping to sharpen the rivets/joints this time around):

EARLY stage:

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Here i am in preparation for a long trip to SBGR from SCEL:

430enb2012_8_5_12_47_33.jpg

483enb2012_8_5_12_47_59.jpg

Thanks again Dan! By the way, the Air India is becoming a winner too ^_^

Looks like Air India beats Qatar to Heathrow after all ^_^ Note: the petal distortion is due to the fuselage curve & camera angle in this shot.

FYI I'll be posting later paints in the Aerosim support forum from now on under a 787 thread:

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Hopefully leaving the paint shed this weekend (will post in "now avail" thread then, so guess I'll keep previews here).

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Hopefully leaving the paint shed this weekend (will post in "now avail" thread then, so guess I'll keep previews here).

Beautiful!!