Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

Aerosim's 787 for FSX released

Hopefully leaving the paint shed this weekend (will post in "now avail" thread then, so guess I'll keep previews here).

WOW that UAL 787 looks awesome dude.

BER circa 2014 (repaint should be done before then :P )

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Amazing! I´m very happy with all your repaints, but if you´re accepting any request and of course would continue to do a litle more paints to it, can you squeeze a Aeromexico livery to it? :Whistle:

Thanks again!

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

I'm game for AMX, though those blended curves onto the fuselage tops are tricky. Guess it'll be good practice!

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

:Shocked: Wow ...

7791379302_e7b105fcde_z.jpg

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Uploading BER now, should be available shortly.

And since the cat's out of the bag up at Everett, now on short final pending some tweaks to the curves.... :P

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Can you do better? lol!

What has that got to do with anything? He is not selling it for the price.

Never understood when someone says that for a marketed product. Utterly pointless.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Where is mr. Al? A.k.a Chock? I don´t see ani more posts of him ... he might like this new paints too! (As i am)

Uploading BER now, should be available shortly.

And since the cat's out of the bag up at Everett, now on short final pending some tweaks to the curves.... :P

Cool great work sddjd. B)

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Uploaded to Avsim this morning:

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

im%20Not%20Worthy.gif You made the 787 purchase well worth just for this beautiful paints. Thanks!

Uploaded to Avsim this morning:

That Qantas livery looks fantastic. :wub:

im%20Not%20Worthy.gif You made the 787 purchase well worth just for this beautiful paints. Thanks!

Thanks! It's been quite the learning experience B) FYI, I haven't forgotten our South American carriers; shouldn't take much longer now that China Southern isn't taking up all my time!

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

sddjd:

Is there a way to make the engine intake opening and the outer ring darker?

If you look at the actual 787, they are dark and the main gear a bit dirty with all that landing.

I will play around with it also, including the underbelly, the gear and engine pylons darker.

Kin M.

(Klax)

Amazing repaints.... would it be possible to make them a bit dirty like in real including dirt on the wings ?

thank you

too much, too soon....