Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

Aerosim's 787 for FSX released

All these awesome repaints about make me want to get this 787 just for the repaints you guys are doing. This 787 looks pretty good, and about my preferred level of systems complexity.

Not to be disrespectful but let me know when it's half-off....then I might pick it up! PMDG, IFLY, CARENADO, etc. got me hooked on high quality stuff!

yeah....but you get to fly a nice looking B787 model now and who knows when the QW will be out.

78714.png

78713.png

Kin M.

(PHNL)

Now on short final; went with JST's new livery over the (dated) Boeing mockup:

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

JST now uploaded...

Amazing! I´m very happy with all your repaints, but if you´re accepting any request and of course would continue to do a litle more paints to it, can you squeeze a Aeromexico livery to it? :Whistle:

Thanks again!

Uploaded, should be available shortly on Avsim:

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Fantaaaaaastic :blink: :blink: :lol: :lol:

You are the man!!!!

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Had a surprise visitor to SAN (and avsim) this afternoon.... B)

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Finally had a chance to wrap up some others; one more nearing completion, just some minor sharpening up to do....

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Must say Aerosim has made one fine looking 787, might just have to get this one, wanted to wait for QW, but who knows how long its gonna be

Hate to say this, but ANZ has a new livery coming - just a black tail with the koru (curvy thing) on it and 'Air New Zealand' in a new typeface without the two lines through it. The teal/blue will be missed...

Yes, not as much a fan of the new version either... I understand the rebranding to better coincide with their all-black sponsorships, but I'll miss the colors and ribbons. It was a class color combo, and the new seems a little bland.

Things move on I guess!

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Tomorrow, Gatwick>Mexico-Florida:

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Uploaded today:

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

These are great repaints...............thanks.

Are Ethiopia and Qatar liveries around the corner?

Kin M.

(Klax)

Finally getting to this one :blush: A bit of tweaking left to the colors and the lettering intersections...

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

I would love to have Royal Air Maroc livery seen here :

2838892160440.jpg

thanks in advance. Greg

too much, too soon....