Sign in to follow this  
zackman6240

Fuel and payload planner 737

Nice work mate! I have used excel in the past for things like this and have found it to be a very good program. Will let others know about this :D

thanks guys! If anyone has any issues with it or has somthing that thay think could be added, just let me know.

Hope you guys have a good weekend of flying!

This looks promising. I've been looking for something like this, as I can't be bothered to fire up FS Build nowadays just for fuel calculations and I use Aivlasoft EFB for flight planning.

I'm guessing this doesn't currently do Kg as opposed to lbs, but I'll have to have a play with this. As an accountant Excel is certainly something I use daily so it should be pretty easy to make the conversion.

I've also considered the iPad/iPhone calculator that is advertised on Avsim. Anyone tried it? Is it easy to use? My only problem with that is that the wife usually steals my iPad while I am flying. :lol: