Sign in to follow this  
fppilot

Taking delivery tomorrow -> N903TT

Taking delivery 1 June 2012 from National Flight Services location in Lakeland, Florida. Engines, electrical, structural, and control surfaces overhaul, avionics upgrades and refurbishing with state-of-the-art autopilot and WAAS GPS systems and sophisticated weather monitoring, total interior refurbishing, and custom exterior repaint and graphics using our Patton'ed color combination. N903TT will be the third King Air C90B in out fleet, joining N905TT and N5590T.

N903TT3-L.jpg

We specialize in fan-based charters for professional and collegiate sports including football, basketball, baseball, and motorsports events, particularly playoffs and NASCAR Chase races. Our approximate pricing must be adjusted for current fuel pricing and pilot availability.

• $4.25 per statute mile
  • $150.00 short leg charge (any leg under 150 statute miles)
  • $100.00 per hour ground time charge
  • $1000.00 per overnight charge
  • $275.00 per hour fuel surcharge (Subject to change without notice)
  • Significant discounts occasionally available for flights between our three bases of operation
  • Pricing for other aircraft types is available per request
  • Federal excise & segment taxes are applicable
  • Please call for actual price quotes

Our bases of operation include our primary operations at Easton/Newnam Field, Easton. Md., with detachments at Asheville Regional, Asheville, NC, and Monroe County Airport in Bloomington, IN. Our fleet includes N501FP, the first customer-delivered HondaJet light executive jet in the world, our fleet of three Beech King Air C90Bs, three Beech Bonanza A36 light aircraft, one Piper Malibu PA46T, a fast economical Cessna T210 Centurion, and a de Havilland DHC-6 Twin Otter we use for adventure-related charters.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Here are our other two King Air C90Bs, N5590T, photo taken at Beech facilities at KICT, and N905TT, photo taken at KESN. We will be dropping off 905TT in Lakeland for maintenance as we take delivery of 903TT today.

N5590T-N905TT-XL.jpg

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Hawk Diesel Air has taken delivery of a BRAND NEW 2012 King Air 350, seating 9. We are based at KHEF (Inside the D.C. SFRA) just Southeast of Dulles Int.

We will fly you any where, any time.... For beer.

:Shocked:

Great paint there fppilot.. sorry if we take all your biz-nez.. But we gotta DRINK!

NEW 2012 King Air 350, seating 9

Is there a gymnastics team you are marketing to? Or perhaps horse racing jockeys? <grin>

Frank Patton
ASUS 

LOL! Well.. we'll cut the poor soul a break on the "potty" seat.

Funny!

Here is a shot of Lefty and I passing over the Tampa Bay area today on our flight to our FBO at Easton Newnan Field (KESN) in Easton, Maryland. I let Lefty do much of the flying today following our experience flying into Lakeland the other day. We started today out of Lakeland, flew to Punta Gorda again, where we refueled! Had to drop my brother off! Then we tested the range of 903TT, still during the break-in period, at 20,000. We had 958 NM in the plan as we overflew Atlanta just for fun. We traveled with a sometimes quartering headwind and sometimes quartering tailwind. We took out of KPGD fully loaded with fuel and approximately 175 lbs of baggage and personal equipment. Still breaking in the rebuilt engines, we needed to effect variations in the power and torque, so we could not do an economy run. We landed at Easton with less than 350 lbs of fuel. 4.5 hours enroute.

903TT has much better range potential, but for the initial break in we limited ourselves to 20,000 ft and at cruise kept power between 96 and 99%, adjusting torque to stay at or below 1315 at all times, and normally cruising at around 1165.

We were pretty spent at the end of the trip as we experienced unsettled weather with building and towering cumulus clouds (TCU) and light to moderate chop during about 70% of the flight. We appeared to have preceded any thunderstorms. Despite the discomfort, we stayed the course at 20,000 as instructed. Now between National Flight Services 3.0 post-overhaul hours, and our 7.6 hours yesterday and today, we have over 10 hours since major overhaul. All is well!

N903TT-over-TampaBay-L.jpg

N903TT-ovr-JohnKerrReservoirVa-L.jpg

Here is another photo from today's 903TT ferry flight, this one overlooking John Kerr Reservoir, which stretches the border between north central North Carolina and south central Virginia, not far from the shot we took near sunset over South Boston, Va. during the trip down south the other day in 5590T.

Frank Patton
ASUS 

I guess so. I transfer my log entries to a multi-tabbed Excel workbook and one the tabs extracts the hours in type from the primary log. Exactly 30.0 hours so far in the C90B. I have about 200 hours in GA multi-engined light aircraft with a top of 57 hours in the FSD Piper PA-31 followed by 47.1 hours in a Beech Baron 58, all of those hours in FS9. My greatest number of hours in type in FSX is 85.1 in the Carenado Bonanza A36. I came back to FSX in January of this year when I had to replace my desktop computer. My prior system and FSX just didn't agree with each other. It's taken quite a lot of effort to get to the point in FSX that I had in FS9. Aircraft models, repaints and custom tail numbers, scenery, and other add ons.

Frank Patton
ASUS