Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Aerosoft: Mega Airports Mega Discount

Mega Airports Mega Discount

Mega Airports is our range of big airports.

They are the most popular scenery products for good reasons. Not only do almost all come with AESLite and all are covered by AES, but they also are the most suitable destinations for your flights in the popular aircraft like those from PMDG. Most days they got coverage by controllers from IVAO and VATSIM. They are in fact the backbone of the virtual world in FSX and FS2004. And this weekend they come with a 20% discount, the ideal time to buys those airports that are missing from your collection.

mega-airport-deu.jpg

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any recommendations for which one to buy? I have Frankfurt and love the detail, also have Oslo which is great. Am kinda wondering which is most recent or better performing, I do fly into Brussels more than the others and also like the idea of Paris/CGD and Schiphol but those three are starting to look just a little dated compared to some of the other releases. What do you like about Munich KornDog? At this stage I think maybe Zurich

Dean Stringer

Any recommendations for which one to buy? I have Frankfurt and love the detail, also have Oslo which is great. Am kinda wondering which is most recent or better performing, I do fly into Brussels more than the others and also like the idea of Paris/CGD and Schiphol but those three are starting to look just a little dated compared to some of the other releases. What do you like about Munich KornDog? At this stage I think maybe Zurich

The most recent is Athens, which is not part of this promo.

I bought Stockholm and Oslo as I only fly Europe. If you fly US, San Fransisco is quite new and very good; actually it's the one made by FlightBeam Studios.

For Zurich I'd go from the one created by FSDT. It's reported to have better frames and (I think) it also has moving jetways...

I'd go for Frankfurt which geographically is in the middle and suitable for many short hops all around!

Any recommendations for which one to buy?

Take Munich. It is awesome. Best of all the listed here.

It is much newer than Frankfurt and offers fantastic frames, texturing, and lots of animations (road including traffic and taxi bridges!).

Plus it is the second largest airport in Germany (the 6th in Europe) offering numerous connections not only with the whole Europe, but Also Asia and both Americas.

As for Zurich, I agree with George: the FSDT is better (I have both, so I can compare).

Thanks lads, I have Frankfurt and Oslo, I'll pick up Munich based on your feedback and the FSDT Zurich at a later date.

Bought the Drzewiecki Design EPKK Krakow tonight too which is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Dean Stringer

Bought the Drzewiecki Design EPKK Krakow tonight too which is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

I absolutely agree! :wink: