Sign in to follow this  
Valar

Carenado release P3D installers

I just got word from Carenado that they're converting their fleet to P3D. Four installers are ready now.

C90B King Air, PA46 Malibu JetProp, A36 Bonanza and C337 Skymaster.

Great to see Carenado embrace Prepar3D.. Thank you

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

That is excellent news!

Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

Just an FYI the new installers don't fix the click spot issues with water reflections on. There is a note in the new installer to disable water reflections still. So basically if you already have Carenado aircraft installed and working fine I don't see a reason to download the new installer. Just wait for LM to roll out the next patch. :) Still great news though of another developer adopting P3D into their installers. (free)

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Hi ,I purchased a Carenado C337H skymaster from just flight ,so I presume I get the P3d add on from just flight not Carenado website?.by the way I love the flying C337h Skymaster,just had to say that

peter

Hi ,I purchased a Carenado C337H skymaster from just flight ,so I presume I get the P3d add on from just flight not Carenado website?.by the way I love the flying C337h Skymaster,just had to say that

peter

Resellers will get the newer version with the P3D installer "soon" accordingly to Carenados Facebook.

When you say "...Four installers are ready now...."...can they be downloaded or are they actually 'coming soon' and NOT available???????????

I just got word from Carenado that they're converting their fleet to P3D. Four installers are ready now.

C90B King Air, PA46 Malibu JetProp, A36 Bonanza and C337 Skymaster.

HP Omen Intel Core i9 @ 3.6GHz
64GB RAM @ 1596MHz, NVidia GeForce RTX 3090
Windows 10 64bit, 2 x 2TB SSD, 2TB 7200RPM SATA Drive

When you say "...Four installers are ready now...."...can they be downloaded or are they actually 'coming soon' and NOT available???????????

Ready now means ready now :-)

There are more now. If you bought from Carenado you can download the new installers directly from their site-