Sign in to follow this  
Griphos

Monroe review?

Well, W16, Monroe, has been out a bit now. I love Orcas, and this is by the same team, but I've worried about FPS, being so close to S43, which runs slow on my machine, and Seattle. Anyone who has it care to offer a review, particularly about performance?

Well, W16, Monroe, has been out a bit now. I love Orcas, and this is by the same team, but I've worried about FPS, being so close to S43, which runs slow on my machine, and Seattle. Anyone who has it care to offer a review, particularly about performance?

I love it as much as Harvey. I can maintain the 20s, but your fps could be lower. You have to play with the panel settings and disable poles etc. It's a fine add-on. My favorite PNW airport right now.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I love it as much as Harvey. I can maintain the 20s, but your fps could be lower. You have to play with the panel settings and disable poles etc. It's a fine add-on. My favorite PNW airport right now.

Do you run almost all sliders at the right?

Do you run almost all sliders at the right?

Ben,

I run SC & AG at extremely dense. AI at 25%, cars & boats at 15%. I always use HQ settings 8xS & SGSS 2x. So the pics look beautiful.

1355.jpg

4514.jpg

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.