Sign in to follow this  
a2318221

PMDG 737 NGX voice is not good! help me! THX!

HI every one....i install FS2Crew more times ,i can‘t find this problem ,i use window 7 64bit (Chinese) I have the English (US) speech module installed,i choose it too,

first all , i open my fsx and choose pmdg 737 NGX ,then, i will be load game and open FS2CREW,until PRE-flight check ,i say "preflight checklist" ! FS2CREW is not Identification ,i always re-install my window7 again and again , i think window7 is okay ! ...oh! last one ,,,if i botton PA say" one coffee please" FS2CREW Can identify, only this one........... If i say ohter anything FS2 crew will be not Identification

How to do Solve this problem!!! thank You vrey much!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

First, please sign with your real name.

Second, you need to run the Voice Training.

We have plenty of non-native English speakers who get excelling voice recognition results.

If you've run the voice training and your voice is still not being detected, you have a problem with your microphone.

Cheers,

Hi,

First, please sign with your real name.

Second, you need to run the Voice Training.

We have plenty of non-native English speakers who get excelling voice recognition results.

If you've run the voice training and your voice is still not being detected, you have a problem with your microphone.

Cheers,

hi,,,, nice to meet you ,,,,,i think my english voice is okay haha~~~>< i use it before ,it's normal, i don't know why,,,,maybe my micphone was problem,,, but i use it with my friends ,they are can hear me,,,, ,,,i will use real name

thank you very much so ,how do i do???? cheers!!!

What is your full name?

The one used to place your order?

Jiang Joe.... full name THX!

Hi,

I can't find anyone named "Joe Jiang" in my order database.

Please PM me with your Order #.

Thanks,

sr ,,,its Joe Jiang i am mistake...... joke~~? mistakes myself name haha.........ok