Sign in to follow this  
Alaaar

A Little Help Please

Hello Bryan,

Thank you for the amazing FS2Crew I was hesitating for few weeks to get it because English is my second language, however, it didn’t take me much to realize that FS2Crew has opened a whole new perspective to my FS experiences with the NGX so thank you. I use the voice version, all went alright except for a small thing, I am not sure what the cause of it? When I press BR button to open the briefing panel I get FPS hit from 20+ to 2-3FPS with VC, improves a little with 2D cockpit view, and the curser changes from the hand or the arrow to that blue (W7) circle that means system is working or busy! however, The flight goes on to the end. That actually happened to me with V1.3 now I didn’t try that with V1.4 yet. Could you please advise.

Thanks

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Hi Alaa,

Briefing Panel: Haven't heard of that one before, so it's tough to guess.

The only thing from experience that can make your FPS go from 20 to like 2 or 3 would be if your speech Recognizer is not set to English - US.

Try:

1. Re-installing the NGX and FS2Crew (1.4).

2. Try deleting your FSX.CFG file.

Something is funky on your system.

Best,

Thanks Bryan I will give it a try :)

Alaa A. Riad

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Well Just to let you know all working perfectly except when I select the briefing panel I tried all of the above.

Alaa A. Riad

yes Sir

Also the pointer loses shape and becomes the busy or wait W7 Cyan circle

Regards

Alaa A. Riad

Thanks Bryan I will do that when I am near the computer

Alaa A. Riad