Sign in to follow this  
NGXfanatic

Noise Abatement Procedures for all airports

Hi everyone, before embarking on a trip in the NGX, I like to read up on the rules and regulations of the airports I frequent. One of the most important rules to learn about is Noise Abatement Procedures, but the problem is this information can be hard to find, or is nonexistent, on the charts a hobbyist has access to.

I have found a nice site that lists general Noise Abatement procedures for not just U.S. airports, but all of the world!

http://www.boeing.com/commercial/noise/list.html

I'm sure some of the seasoned pro's already know about this list, but I have been around for a while and have only just learned about this. I hope others will find this site very valuable in planning their flights.

Funny how this list has a mistake (typo?) in my country name :D.

After your post I had to look through them all. Found these typos: Itlay, Solvenia and Luthuania. :wacko: Well done Boeing!

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.