Sign in to follow this  
Humbie

J41 different fuel values displayed

Hello,

I have discovered a small strange behavior of my J41.

For example, after I have entered a fuel load of 2800 lbs on the load sheet, the same value is displayed on the fuel display on the bottom of the "rpm, torque ..." display.

Now I power on the FMS, select the actual position of the plane, load the flight plan and click on plan to enter the reserve fuel (the exact same procedure as in the PMDG tutorial). There the remaining fuel is always 57xx lbs (so the plane is loaded with 100% fuel). The same on the last page, the value fuel on board.

Has someone an idea what could cause these different values? Did I miss something?

Thanks for any hints.

Regards,

Torsten

You have to physically adjust the fuel from the FSX menu. The load sheet does not do it for you as explained in the manual.

Dohhh.... :Silly:

I´ve never read the Introduction manual, only the turorial manual.

In the introduction manual they have written what you already mentioned.

Thanks Glen.

Regards,

Torsten