Sign in to follow this  
IAF747

Summer 2012 Release?

After that update, definitely end of this Year and no sooner probably!

I don't know. Just hopefully we have it before the world ends in December :LMAO: :LMAO:

They found the rest of the Mayan calendar so no worries about the world ending lol

Also, I read that the Mayan calendar didn't take leap years into account, so that the world should've ended two years ago already...

We're living on borrowed time:P

End of the year sounds good to me (as long as there is a Jan 2013)... I definitely have to upgrade my PC in order to experience the 777 to the fullest so I will have ample time to save up for a gaming computer.

Kristof Barocz
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just because they're aiming for end of 2012 doesn't mean they will hit that target.

I learned from the NGX development to just sit back, enjoy what you already have for FSX, and let them finish the aircraft.

You'll save yourself the headache, trust me.

They found the rest of the Mayan calendar so no worries about the world ending lol

off topic, i know, but DID THEY!? WHEN?!

off topic, i know, but DID THEY!? WHEN?!

I don't think anyone's found it. Haven't heard anything. But my money's on the fact that the world isn't going to end in December. It's just mass hysteria founded on nothing.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

End of the year is still our internal target.

Hi

does make me wonder why this forum was opened so early.it gave the impression that release was really close,which of course it is not.

I'm not really a critical poster,i tend to keep my trap shut.perhaps someone could explain why the forum was opened 10 months before release(sorry can't remember exact date)is there anything worthwhile that can be posted this far from release,apart from guesswork.why not wait until say 1-2 months before release ,at least you would have something concrete to talk about.

not trying to argue with anyone just looking for a straight answer to something that i don't understand.

steve-0

Predictions have been cancelled, owing to unforseen circumstances.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020