Sign in to follow this  
Niall123

Help with 727 Captain!

I recently downloaded 727 Captain by Captain Sim and everything is wrong with it!

The pilot's windows are locked, none of the buttons on the overhead panel work, the autopilots and radios don't work and the elevators etc. are jammed.

Can anyone help me?

Are you sure it is activated with your license key? I would advise removing it and then reinstalling it, and make sure it is activated with the license key!

Also, are you sure you don't have the demo version?

Aaron G.

Edited by Flight Sim Geek

Hi, Captain. :smile:

The Captain Sim folks have an official forum, just in case. http://www.captainsi...rd=727IIgeneral

You issue sounds very much like the copy protection doesn't allow you to interact. So I'd suggest you uninstall the plane and install again. Make sure to run the installer with a right click and 'run as admin', perhaps turn off your antivirus and really make sure to enter the code correctly. The last part is very important since it may install even with a wrong code, but you will then receive a plane like you are describing now.

So make sure to watch the numbers and don't add any blanks or something. Stating this because I once ran into that extra blank problem and wondered what happened.

Aaron was faster.

Guest FIVE-BY-FIVE

captain sim products usually ask for the key code during installation not after, maybe your trying to run a pirated version of the plane :rolleyes:

Yes, I have tried installing it and it is not a pirated version.

Hi, Captain. :smile:

The Captain Sim folks have an official forum, just in case. http://www.captainsi...rd=727IIgeneral

You issue sounds very much like the copy protection doesn't allow you to interact. So I'd suggest you uninstall the plane and install again. Make sure to run the installer with a right click and 'run as admin', perhaps turn off your antivirus and really make sure to enter the code correctly. The last part is very important since it may install even with a wrong code, but you will then receive a plane like you are describing now.

So make sure to watch the numbers and don't add any blanks or something. Stating this because I once ran into that extra blank problem and wondered what happened.

Aaron was faster.

Thank You! It is working now!

Good news! If you find the time, perhaps check out those recommended mods for the 727. Find them in the pinned thread in the CS forums.

captain sim products usually ask for the key code during installation not after, maybe your trying to run a pirated version of the plane :rolleyes:

This kind of things have happened to me too and I have bought all my addons. CS installation just fails sometimes for reason or another and then need to be reinstalled to work correctly.

Hi two more small problems,

How to I get cabin announcements to work?

Why is there no chime when I push the No Smoking/Seatbelt switch?

My sound problem is fixed!

I discovered if you load the plane twice the sound will work!

Yes this is a problem with the latest 727 version 2.4; The captains are working on a fix...Go to theire site and become a member of theire forum there...