Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

General Update on In-Development Products 04JUN12

Guys,

the manuals included with any future PMDG release (supposed that this part of PMDG-Boeing Co relations stays intact) are the same manuals you would get if you bought the real deal airplane.

The difference is, PMDG manuals are not customized the same way airline manuals are (for example, there are three variants of CDU installation, that is, CDU, MCDU and FANS-MCDU, in an airline manual, you would get only what is in your planes, with PMDG, Boeing went to include all, similarly performance information are matched to what airline uses as unit set, while PMDG manuals are using what was available)

and PMDG does not include update service.

You can pick up a printed set of these manuals, or a certain parts of the set, in PMDG store for a price, while seemingly high, is not that high once you realize you get thousands of pages of generally unavailable proprietary aviation manuals.

Good to hear! Meanwhile, the NGX just turned 10 months, and I still haven't used any other planes. It's been very enjoyable.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Looking forward to the release of my favourite "birds", the T7 and 747! Flying the "Queen" with better graphics, dynamics and not having to switch the cockpit position for the 8i before launching FSX (please make that happen!) is going to be awesome!! :-D

374968.png

FSX on Intel C2D E8400 @ 3.2GHz | GeForce 9600GT 1GB | 8 GB RAM DDR2 800MHz | 30fps ;-)

Looking forward to the release of my favourite "birds", the T7 and 747! Flying the "Queen" with better graphics, dynamics and not having to switch the cockpit position for the 8i before launching FSX (please make that happen!) is going to be awesome!! :-D

374968.png

FSX on Intel C2D E8400 @ 3.2GHz | GeForce 9600GT 1GB | 8 GB RAM DDR2 800MHz | 30fps ;-)

They're going to do a complete separate model for the 8i with performance, cockpit and everything else... Don't worry :Nerd:

Good to hear! Meanwhile, the NGX just turned 10 months, and I still haven't used any other planes. It's been very enjoyable.

Too true!

I have tried flying others but they just dont cut it anymore. Its all about the NGX for me!

Chris Howard

There's about nine of them working. The "PMDG Office" is whereever Robert is. Actually I remember a picture of it. It was just a chair in the middle of a barren room.

Kenny-

We are quite a bit larger than nine, if you include the entire company (distribution, consulting and development...) and that room with the chair in the middle.... Are you talking about the room with a single bare lightbulb hanging from the ceiling, stainless steel floor with a single drain in the middle?

That is not the HQ office. That is the room to which we take misbehaving forum users for *behavioral corrections activities*

Nothing to see here.... move along. :Waiting:

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

shared cockpit for the 737 wold be just great if its possible.

Robert, thanks. If you have a moment, would it possible to get a discussion of the Dash? I know you mentioned at Munich that it had encountered issues in development, I'm wondering if you still think it's something you would like to get back to, presumably at some point after the 747.2. Do you think the project is still likely or is on semi-permanent shelving?

Thanks in advance from a devoted prop fan.

Looking forward to the first fully simulated B777 for FSX. Can't wait for the review.

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

Very nice to hear from you again sir. ;-) And yeah awesome news, I as many others can't wait to fire up those two engines, hearing the engines come to life with a burst of raw power, and take her out for a spin. Cruising around from 50'-FL430, showing her off to everyone. ;-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Robert,

Thank you for the update!

My question to you now is where you are anticipating the performance to be. The NGX is slower than the 400 queen, I get much better fps in the Queen compared to the NGX..

Is this going to be a continuing trend? OR because the 777 has less dials,knobs and a 'cleaner' cockpit, are we going to try and improve the fps from the NGX [for the -400 as well].

BTW, the PMDG 747-400X is still my favourite FSX aircraft of all time, you honestly wouldn't feel like it was almost several years behind the NGX, it is such a beauty, and apart from sounds and a slight VC touch up, I am not sure how you are going to improve it ;)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I get better frames from the NGX than the 400. Not much but noticable. I find the NGX much smoother when panning around the view point and in heavy populated areas. I dont know if that is the same for most or if people r getting much better performance from the 400. I would like to hear some peoples experiences on this

Are you talking about the room with a single bare lightbulb hanging from the ceiling, stainless steel floor with a single drain in the middle?

That is not the HQ office. That is the room to which we take misbehaving forum users for *behavioral corrections activities*

jajajajajaja :LMAO: :Cry: