Hello,

When I fly into or out of Edmonton (CYEG) and go into the WX Report tab of AS2012 it shows me weather for CXEG and not CYEG, it also loads WX for CXEG into FS. My first thought was that CXEG was just a different name for CYEG, but there can be drastic differences in the weather.

Is there something im doing wrong? Can it be fixed?

I'm using Orbx scenery for CYEG and AS2012 with SP1 BETA (but it happened before i installed the SP1 BETA as well)

Cheers,

CYEG is the airport, CXEG is the Environment Canada weather information site located about 1 mile away. You can disable one or the other in the options page in AS2012 is there is too much of a conflict.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Thanks Devin,

I don't see CXEG in the Edit Station Data page. Only "CX"s are CX00, CXC and CXF. Is this the right page?

Hey Adan,

If you look down at the bottom of that page, there is a drop-down window that has "Load Data File" beside it. In that drop down, find "Data Stations" and disable CXEG in that list. Save the file and restart AS2012.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png