Sign in to follow this  
davaz39

Old Owner but New User

In early August 2011, I downloaded the 737NGX and was excited about using this plane. Unfortunately before I could get it installed I had things come up that would prove both difficult and long term to deal with.

I am just getting around to trying this plane after being away for 10 months. Today after installing the NGX in FSX I went the PMDG site expecting updates and downloaded SP1c. I soon found out that this for the 600-700 variants which I do not need at this time ... I just want to get the base system working before adding on.

I am sure that there have been updates to the base 800-900 system, I just do not know how to access them ... could someone point the way? Thanks.

Regards

Dave Allan

Look in the very first topic of this Forum.

The SP1c includes all updates since the plane was released. You dont need anything else, unless you want to buy some extra stuff like FS2crew.

Dave,

Also, PMDG has released the expansion pack for the 600/700 variants, a must-have IMO. These variants also have an SP1C.

The other must-have is FS2Crew. Bryan York has pulled out all the stops for the NGX version.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg