Sign in to follow this  
FS737Pilot

What % of the 777 project is complete?

It might be a long shot but could some one from the team give an estimate? We dont know when the project was started so it wouldnt be "giving away a release date". Im just wondering how much the team thinks they've complete thus far.

Thanks,

mitch bowman

Until it the purchase button goes live, it's fair to say up to 99% :Peace:

:LMAO: ,

You can't really ask a question like that.

Besides,no-one can answer that, not until it's on the server ready to go.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

It might be a long shot but could some one from the team give an estimate? We dont know when the project was started so it wouldnt be "giving away a release date". Im just wondering how much the team thinks they've complete thus far.

Thanks,

mitch bowman

Hi,

Look at that :)

>>>>>> http://forum.avsim.net/topic/375922-general-update-on-in-development-products-04jun12/ <<<<<<

Only about 25%...

92.465817294%

The only issue is that the last 7.534182706% takes up to about 64.28719% of the time, within a 4.16579% margin of error. This also assumes that 24.8% of the final 7.534182706% goes as planned, again within a slightly smaller 2.003% margin of time error.

Kyle Rodgers

Oh help, what a dump question seriously... Yea, PMDG has a %-counter. They press "calculate'' and see how far they're ...

Oh help, what a dump question seriously... Yea, PMDG has a %-counter

come on... Do you guys need to be so aggressive?Although i laughed with Kyle's post, off course he isn't asking the exact value, just an estimate... I was also curious when i saw his post... To give you an example that i'm sure everybody here relates to: If you're in a flight in FSX, and you're somewhere in cruise, you can have a look at your progress on VATSPY or something and have an IDEA of your % of progress... And neither VATSPY nor FSX have a % counter... Try to understand they're question and not be agressive... I feel like i'm affraid of posting something without everybody starting with those replies...

I can happily report that RSR and Co. have passed the 1% complete mark. How far they are beyond that mark is anyone else's guess!

again within a slightly smaller 2.003% margin of time error.

That's actually 2.0036%

Roughly 2.004%. We talked about this Kyle, get your formulas together.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I dont know how many times they need to say it but the goal was to have it complete on early 2013