Sign in to follow this  
styckx

JS41 Test Flight

Been practicing startup, takeoff and climbout today all hand flying to get use to this bird in various weather. Love it so far, fun to handfly and the cockpit keeps me nice and busy.

7161328797_e3c240ed1b_o.jpg

7346536724_8b07619e81_o.jpg

7161328529_dcf4f10faa_o.jpg

7346536576_db79b36960_o.jpg

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Very nice!

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Great shots, where do you get that plane?

Thanks guys and it's from PMDG :)

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/js4100.html

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Great shots, can't wait to learn this beauty. Love turbo props.

I've purchased and installed last week but I haven't had time to do anything yet.

Nice shots bill.!!

Lovely plane to " hand fly"

Great shots, can't wait to learn this beauty. Love turbo props.

I've purchased and installed last week but I haven't had time to do anything yet.

Thanks

Just a forewarning to save yourself a headache.. If you get flashing anomalies in the VC go into the configuration manager and set the VC to medium and they go away.. This issue was never/can't be resolved

Cenkcnk, that's Bowerman (free) for Orbx PNW.

Thanks

Just a forewarning to save yourself a headache.. If you get flashing anomalies in the VC go into the configuration manager and set the VC to medium and they go away.. This issue was never/can't be resolved

Cenkcnk, that's Bowerman (free) for Orbx PNW.

Thanks

I haven't seen that, but I only spent 10 minutes so far. setting is on high.

I guess I'll know it if I see it but I hope not as icing will be cool to see.

Damn, looking good Bill....

Aamir Thacker

Great shots of the J41 Bill, i'm going to take a CFI with me the next time i fly her it's been such a long time. :Applause:

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,