Sign in to follow this  
JakobF

Was in a car accident today. :-/

Hey guys, as the title says, I was with the crew on our way to the terminal for a CPH-LGW x2, in the crewbus. When a guy (two guys in the car) drove over red light at directly in front of us, the crewbus suffered only bumps, all though we hit it with 40-50kph, but the other cars front left wheel was totally banged up, an you know what they +#%*+_>££|^# took off running! Full speed around us with the wheel screaming (cause it was stuck to the bonnet), the police caught them, and it showed they had a couple 100kg Khat (drugs) in the trunk... (found out that later when I got back from the Hospital)

For my part, even though I had the safety belt on, it did not get the memo that it should work at that moment because I bumped my chin into the row of seats in front of me.. And suffered a sprain in the neck, in the third vertebra, so paramedics came put me on spineboard with ruff (to protect the neck). And drove me to the Hospital, but fortunately I only sprained the muscles and what is around the vertebra. But you never know..

So just to be safe and all, including the medical, they took me there.

Now I got 4 days off, to relax the neck, so a lot of VA flying on my part! ;-)

Regards

Jakob

Ps: just thought I would tell this story to you guys! :-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Good to hear of no serious injuries and hope you all make speedy recoveries. Enjoy the virtual skies for the next few days

Alaister Kay

Good that there where no serious injuries, enjoy your 4 days off!!!

Yes, Get Well Soon!

Enjoy the NGX :)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020