Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeLKMT

ENB error occured

Hello everyone! I seached forum for similar topics but i didn't find the answer, so maybe somebody could help me.

I bought a new computer this week and everything is running smooth. Today I realised, that I forgot to set up my ENB series so I copied everything to FSX folder as usual, but upon start my FSX just says "Fatal error occured" because of d3d9.dll.

I have nVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti with 301.42 drivers. W7 64bit. There was no problem with my old 4830 :sad: Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Guest firehawk44

There are so many possibilities for the enb series crash that I recommend you visit Google.com and search for 'enb series fsx crash'. That way you'll find out how others fixed this problem throughout the FS community. This error happens frequently and there is no one thing that will fix it.

Best regards,

Jim

Solved, MSI Afterburner caused problems.

But if you still wanna use it with FSX, I found out that only On-screen display causing the problem. You can either disable it or check Enable compatibility with modified Direct 3D runtime libraries (see attachement). That should do the trick.

Hello everyone! I seached forum for similar topics but i didn't find the answer, so maybe somebody could help me.

I bought a new computer this week and everything is running smooth. Today I realised, that I forgot to set up my ENB series so I copied everything to FSX folder as usual, but upon start my FSX just says "Fatal error occured" because of d3d9.dll.

I have nVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti with 301.42 drivers. W7 64bit. There was no problem with my old 4830 :( Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Same thing with me, spent days finding out that it's Precision X GTX vid card software causing my issue - - unload it and test. You're see it now works fine. I'm working on a workaround now for this. Email me at robdrums69@gmail.com if you guys need help

Thanks

Rob

There are so many possibilities for the enb series crash that I recommend you visit Google.com and search for 'enb series fsx crash'. That way you'll find out how others fixed this problem throughout the FS community. This error happens frequently and there is no one thing that will fix it.

Best regards,

Jim

Oh there is one thing that will fix it and it has to do with your video card drivers and utils :)

Precision X and MSI afterburner are causing this issue for GTX Vid card people like me :)

Oh there is one thing that will fix it and it has to do with your video card drivers and utils :)

Precision X and MSI afterburner are causing this issue for GTX Vid card people like me :)

As I stated in my original post above, there are many causes for this module to crash. You found just one of several as it is system specific. Glad you were able to find the fix for your problem though and thanks for passing on your fix here in the CTD forum.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10