Sign in to follow this  
fppilot

Any special features for the C90B?

I looked through all the PDF files I could find in my download directory, in the FSX Carenado directory, in the C:\carenado directory, and in the FSX simobjects airplanes specific folder for this model and can find no reference to any key combinations to operate any special features for this model. All I can seem to do is open the door with the default FSX key combination. Are there any other features available? Chocks, engine cowlings, baggage compartments? Anything?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Hello,

Engine doors can be open with shift E 2. And chocks can be visible with utility window maj-4.

That is all I know of.

Souheil

maj+5 for chocks and pitot covers

Real Deraps

Engine doors can be open with shift E 2. And chocks can be visible with utility window maj-4.

Thank you for that help to both who responded. How did you know these? Also, armed with new knowledge I experimented some. I found that shift E 3 and shift E 4 produce sounds of doors opening and closing, but I cannot observe anything occurring either from inside the cabin or outside.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

MAJ Key??

Pardon, but... WTFIT?

Thanks in advanced.

On a side not, and OT.. I have EZDok, and my # keys no longer work... so that E+2 only opens the main door... and thats true for any/all doors. E+# always opens just the main doors.. Anyone have a work around?

MAJ Key??

I do not recognize that acronym either, but I believe in some way it refers to the pop up windows. In this case I found that in use of the C90B shift+5 brings up an option window where you set options for three items. Virtual Cockpit, Reflections on Instruments, and Static Items (in this case chocks and pitot covers. I believe that for the static items to display the aircraft needs to be parked and the engines shut down.

Frank Patton
ASUS 

I believe that for the static items to display the aircraft needs to be parked and the engines shut down.

Oh, and the check box for Static Items checked in the popup window.

Frank Patton
ASUS