Sign in to follow this  
Lordblowtorch

pre-purchase Q

Hi,

I have the PMDG NGX, but as of yet I have not had a lot of use of it as it intimidates me a little, just wondering if this product will perhaps lessen the load a little and automate some things, a little like how A2A's COTS upgrade did for the B377?

I have the voice version for the default 737 but I never got into the whole 'voice' thing so have not used it yet as I stumbled over the speech training part (not having an american-enough accent)

Button version sounds more like my style

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim,

It's a bit of a 50/50:

On the one hand, FS2Crew makes flying the NGX a lot easier because the FO does a lot of the work.

But on the other, FS2Crew makes flying the NGX more challenging because with FS2Crew you're flying in a much more realistic way.

Button control, however, is easy. It's very linear and you just basically press a button to progress down a linear path.

And the tutorial makes it all very easy to understand.

Cheers,

Thank you

because the FO does a lot of the work.

Yes thats sort of what I was hitting on, as I find the workload a bit much on my own

much more realistic way.

Realistic I can handle (I think lol)

Cheers

Tim