Sign in to follow this  
Appliance

LEVEL-D 767 VC UPGRADE BY ZINERTEK

You do know that as an FS9 version owner you are entitled to a 12 euro only (instead of 45!) price for the FSX version?

Yes I know and I have also bought it for that price. But I refunded it because, well see the pics

see the pics

Looks really bad indeed! sad0023.gif

Do you know the reason and have you tried to get support at their forum?

SInce I fly only FS9 I have no idea what it is and ask just out of curiosity.

Looks really bad indeed! sad0023.gif

Do you know the reason and have you tried to get support at their forum?

SInce I fly only FS9 I have no idea what it is and ask just out of curiosity.

Yes I wrote in a thread going on about this issue. Asked about how to disable the 3D option as was one of several suggestions. And i was told to search internet and that this was a support forum (that's why I wrote there). The other work arounds suggested I didn't find acceptable. Don't wan't to run without antialiasing and I don't wan't to use old drivers since I expect other problems in such a case. And I don't wan't to press ESC twice since I would have to do that very often.

I'm very grateful for the heads up on this upgrade. It really does bring the LevelD up to date in many ways. It never lost its appeal for me, but this just puts the icing back on the cake. It's mind blowing really that such an old product is still, in so many ways, "cutting edge."

They look good, but I still prefer Andre's - for my taste these are too pristine for the old work horse.

Regards,

Mark

Does anyone know how to get the instructions to open in Adobe or Word..I cannot convert the format from the install program.

Thanks to all.

Get it while you can Level D was not aware of this addon. Hopefully they'll work something out.

Seeing as Level-D would perhaps see increased interest in a FS9 product that was released around 8 years ago, a product that has probably reached the end of it's development (winglets not withstanding) cycle, I'd suggest they should be grateful to Zinertek for perhaps bringing some dollars in. Their 757 has taken longer to develop than the real thing, I believe.

If I was prone to being I TRIED TO USE A PROFANITY HERE - AREN'T I STUPID!y, I'd suggest that maybe Zinertek tried to contact Darryl via the Level-D forum ,but got scared off. He has scared off more than the occasional request with his approach, I believe.

Cheers, SLuggy

B I T C H Y is a profanity? Wow, I'm out of touch these days.

Cheers, SLuggy

Since AirSimmer's VC is probably the best looking FS9 VC I may somehow see the reason behind it! :P

You have talents in reading one's mind sir.

They look good, but I still prefer Andre's - for my taste these are too pristine for the old work horse.

I somewhat agree but I'll use Zinertek's for some liveries and Andre's for others. Both options look better than the default and not every 767 flying has the same ware and tare...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

hi

has anyone tried this with fsx too?

thanks lee

just reviving the topic....anyone have fsx too and can confirm that it works or doesnt work in fsx?

best

lee

it works or doesnt work in fsx?

Lee, folks here are generally using FS9, not FSX.

If I were you I would ask directly at Zinertek: http://www.zinertek.com/contactus.html

It will definitely be the fastest way to get the right answer. Maybe immediate? :wink:

Lee,

I have emailed Zinertek a few days ago and this is their email to me:

-----------

Hi,

Most of the textures included in our product are not compatible with the FSX version of the Level-D 767.

At this point we are not sure if there will be an FSX version. We are finding that it's not as easy to implement the features that we have in the FS9 version into the FSX verison.

However, we are working on it, and if we are able to modify the Virtual Cockpit as well as we did with the FSX version, then we'll definitely release it.

---------

Hope it helps.

thanks

I emailed them too, i guess i know the answer now though

cheers

lee