Sign in to follow this  
Air1

Red Tail action

Ok, got the Aerothinge and but Red Tail down at Old Kono airstrip. That makes 124 for me, still a few more out there. I guess I will have to start looking under a few more bridges. So now I have two Mustangs in the hanger.

Forgot to attach

Just 2... the Red Tail is a totally separate plane... not a new paint...

Well its Free...Nice job..looks like its going to some present day Air Show.in HAWAII....Other than an" RC "approach to FLIGHT,I would prefer a STICK AND RUDDER.in a COCKPIT....This "CANDY" will in the game mode,appeal to many...However for me I fear...it will be one more HANGER QUEEN.......Rather it was a Cockpited Cessna,Piper,or for ALASKA,a BEAVER!....We Shall see...

I do agree, I HOPE we do not see more non VC aircraft. But I suspect we will, like it or not.

I do agree, I HOPE we do not see more non VC aircraft. But I suspect we will, like it or not.

No need to suspect or guess or speculate: it's sure there also (luckily not only!) will be non VC aircraft in the future: it has been confirmed on the Steam forum.

Hilo will now be a madhouse with all the new "free" gamers learning to fly and crash their Red Tail P51 s. At least before they were all limited to the harmless Icon !

Hilo can be a madhouse without a free plane. When I logged in yesterday into a busy session (silly me, I was on the ground) I was immediately dive bombed twice in less than 30 seconds. They were both inept and missed, but I really wished my plane had a "Moon targeted player" function. :yahoo:

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Hilo will now be a madhouse with all the new "free" gamers learning to fly and crash their Red Tail P51 s. At least before they were all limited to the harmless Icon !

I doubt it. I think the newness has worn off and those who already have it will be about the only skyrats you will see.

Anecdotal evidence says otherwise. Hilo is indeed overrun with new mustangs. :smile:

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5