Sign in to follow this  
conura

Fps performance

Hi guys,

My rig isn't all that great so I've decided to quit the heavy hitting FPS stuff like the NGX until I can upgrade.

How is the FPS of this particular aircraft when compared to the NGX? Is this a huge FPS hitter or is it closer to the realm of default aircraft?

Thanks!

I cannot compare other than to say that the C90C comes complete with a separate lite version that is supposed to be easier on frame rates. Not sure what differences there are between the regular and lite versions.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I don't know how you can say that, it's got the worst FPS of my entire fleet, beating the PA46T narrowly and this is the lite version. It scores about 8-10 fps lower than the PMDG Jetstream 4100, the latter Is on minimal settings though.

I don't know how you can say that, it's got the worst FPS of my entire fleet, beating the PA46T narrowly and this is the lite version. It scores about 8-10 fps lower than the PMDG Jetstream 4100, the latter Is on minimal settings though.

Cannot confirm that statement. Frames are very good on my system.

Allways three greens,
Markus

VFR-Flightsimmer.de

Cannot confirm that statement. Frames are very good on my system.

Mine as well. I do disable radar, however.

Scott

Luke,

It depens what machine you have. I have a Q9550 with 6 GB RAM and a GTX 480. Now, what I have discovered is that whether using HD or Lite, visually I find no diferences or performance impact for that matter! I get around 40 fps on the ground at big airports and way more when up in the air.

I do tone down on my FSX visuals a bit (as tweaked for me by the Venetubo site of course) and have no issues, even with the NGX using FS2Crew! I don't know if you have done the Venetubo tweaks or not, just mentioning it.

Kind regards