Sign in to follow this  
slait

Downloading BlueSky scenery

Anyone know of alternate download locations for the mighty BlueSky sceneries other than their website? They link to Rapidshare which is extraordinarily slow, only allows one download at a time for free, and it seems you have to pull down every individual tile of scenery one at a time. I could dedicate a week to this process and I'm confident I still won't have even one area complete. Any other options?

- Aaron

I know what you mean about SLOWWWWWWWW.. but now for some reason when I click the link on his page it goes directly to the download, no Rapidshare, and I can get multi loads at the same time.

I use DAP (Download Accelerator Plus-free version) so I dont know it that makes a difference.

Jay

Here is where I go to get BlueSky.

http://www.blueskysc...m/download.html

Yes, me too. I'm noticing that not all links point to Rapidshare though, so perhaps it is just the Grand Canyon stuff. I wish bulk downloads were a bit more intuitive though.

- Aaron

He is working on Utah now and I downloaded all of them at once, no RS

Jay

It's totally random. Some of Cali is local, some on rapidshare. Bummer, rapidshare just crawls.

- Aaron

I am trying to get the AZ series, and all are RS, but I can't figure that out either..........these look great, (and I made a donation), but so far, don't have any..........there must be an easier way to do this........B42L8

It took me a REALLY long time to pull it all down, but eventually I did. At least with respect to the California/Nevada sections. It is worth it if you manage to have the required diligence.

- Aaron