Sign in to follow this  
Jerad

Airbus X throttle doesnt work.

Ive pretty much tried everything and it only moves backward to reverse. The throttle doesnt move forward at all. If I hold down the full throtttle key on my keyboard, that is the only way to move the plane forward, but I have to be holding it down the entire time just to move. so lame.

The throttle has to be mapped in the FSX options with the joystick enabled. you can't use FSUIPC to map the controls for Airbus X. The Aerosoft Launcher also has a utilty to help with the joystick. Check the Aerosoft support forums also: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/320-airbus-x/ for answers concerning the throttle.

NAX669.png

Make sure too that any other unused game controllers or gamepads you might have are disconnected from the PC.

Jeradwtf,

Do you have a hardware throttle?

And if so, What are you using?

I am asking because I have the same problem and no solution.

First of all, You NEED a hardware throttle. It says so in the product information so who am I to question the developers.

But even so, when you are using the PFC throttle quadrant like me, it's of no use because the Airbus X doesn't recognise the device

as being a throttle. (It uses a different approach and is connected through the serial port)

So if you don't use a 'physical' throttle device you're stuck.

Luc Brusselmans

Belgium

This might help you with the throttle not being recognised...

...And this might help with your keyboard problem.

you can't use FSUIPC to map the controls for Airbus X

Not true, I have mine set-up with a register version FSUIPC. No problems and it works fine.

Not true, I have mine set-up with a register version FSUIPC. No problems and it works fine.

You are correct. I was thinking of the Airsimmer A320. I think I had to use a lua script to map the throttles in FSUIPC for the Airbus X.

NAX669.png

Hi everybody,

But is it true that FSUIPC works with airbus x extended ?!

I hope you can help me,

your FSlikerX

attempting to use my xboxone controller as I use with all aircraft. Is there anything I can do?

Do any of you know the instruction for setting up the Throttle using the LUA script? For the Airbus?

I had to reinstall and the darned Throttled doesn't work.. Athe aerosft forum instructionms uses the P3D/FSX axis which I do not want to use.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Nevermind.. Installing the airbus overwrites the silly AsInput.ini  file found somehwere in the boonies..

Its in C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus folder.

It assumes a single throttle instead of two engines.. and the Installation it never asks you and there is no setup or config prgoram to set this.. You have to go searching for this.. Poor installation in spite of all these years..

Manny

guys I think op is trying to fly the bus with just mouse and keyboard.......not joysticks.   The Aerosoft paywares need joysticks with throttle.

What about my case.

,I have the PFC cirrus 2,and cannot use P3D,settup.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Anyone using PFC cirrus 2,can you please post your settings,because I am dead in the water.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Anyone using PFC cirrus 2,can you please post your settings,because I am dead in the wate

Jim Are you sing FSUIPC? And are you using the Throttle Axis within FSUIPC and not the sim's Control?

If so I can give you my settings.

This is what I had to do

1) Remove the throttle axis from the Sim control

2) Maintain the two setup in ASinput.ini

3) in Fsuipc, Assign both the throttle to axis "Axist Throttle 1" and Axis Throttle 2"

4). This is very important.. in FSUIPC, the tab "joystick calibration" ( I am not home until this weekend). where you move the lever and see the number go up and down, that should be "UNSELECTED". This is non intutive. For all other aircrafts I have to "select" but for this AS Airbus I had to unselect.

IF this is confusing.. this weekend I can post screenshot of you still need it

I found this image in google search..this is not my setup.. I wanted to explain Item 4.

nWoG4gy.jpg

In Throttle 1 and Throttle2 you need to click on "Reset" and make it look like Thorttle 3/

Manny