Sign in to follow this  
alandc10

QRH on Ipad

Hi all

I had a thought the other day and i was wondering if its possible. Id like to get the MD11 quick reference handbook on my ipad.

thanks

Alan

Yes it is possible. Just download a PDF reader to your iPad, and move the QRH manual to your iPad via iTunes. Should do the trick!

Regards,

I don't own an iPad but I'd assume it's the same as adding stuff to an iPhone.

Open iTunes and go to 'books' on the navigation pane on the left. Drag and drop the QRH PDF for the MD11 into the main window. Then plug in your iPad and go to 'DEVICES' and go to the 'books' tab there and make sure sync books is ticked. That's off the top of my head anyway, I'm pretty sure that's correct. Other then that you could just email yourself a copy of the QRH and make sure you have iBooks installed on your device.

Oliver P

I have my NGX FCOM 1&2 on my iPad which is great because it's in color whereas the printed manuals are black and white.

Downside to it however, not as easy to find a procudure in a hurry. Can be a pain to search for a specefic page.

I use GoodReader. I put everything into a DropBox account and it drags over. It's honestly the best app I've every purchased. I have every manual, from every add-on Aircraft I own on there, plus every FlyAOAMedia flow/checklist which helps make my flights as real as possible!

I have my NGX FCOM 1&2 on my iPad which is great because it's in color whereas the printed manuals are black and white.

Downside to it however, not as easy to find a procudure in a hurry. Can be a pain to search for a specefic page.

Same here, have all the manuals on the Pad but need a better way to flip to certain pages in a hurry.

Does anyone know of an App other than iBooks that is better for searching through PDF docs?

Thanks,

Brandon Burkley

Same here, have all the manuals on the Pad but need a better way to flip to certain pages in a hurry.

Does anyone know of an App other than iBooks that is better for searching through PDF docs?

Thanks,

Goodreader

Noah Bryant

Goodreader

Thanks man, just saw that above after I asked :Doh:

Brandon Burkley

I edit pages from the manuals and make my own pdf files with the info i want and read via goodreader