Sign in to follow this  

Are you the guy doing the RAAS thing for the NGX and new updated crew announcements?

Eric 

Thanks Bryan. There is a RAAS 2.0 file in the library today but I don't want to install it as I would rather wait for yours. Thanks

Eric 

Thanks Bryan. There is a RAAS 2.0 file in the library today but I don't want to install it as I would rather wait for yours. Thanks

Cool, ours is a "professional" version with a lot more user options and capabilities. It'll be worth the wait.

Cheers,

Guest Mik75

I think you should give that one a try as long as we wait for Bryan's one. There is no need to install anything. You just download a file of 6MB, unzip it and then you have a folder. In that folder are the sound files, several others and the exe. You just run this exe everytime before you start FSX and you're good to go. Every plane you load within FSX will have the RAAS. If you don't want to use it, just don't run the exe before starting FSX. As long as you have FSUIPC installed, you should defentily give it a try!

Cool, ours is a "professional" version with a lot more user options and capabilities. It'll be worth the wait.

Cheers,

Yeah am looking forward to that Bryan...

Steve

Brian can you explain what RAAS is for and does please?

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

On the Scheduled flights i might look into getting my own server or direct lockdown session IP . so we can actually see each other... Plus this can still reduce the problems well known in FSX for mulitplayer am sure..

The guys I fly with online run their own dedicated server and encourage direct connection instead of going through gamespy. Much more reliable that's for sure.

Yeah i think so aswell.... i think for the scheduled flights if i can get a few in the session i will do this so we can see each other make it alittle more interesting i do have a few guys that want to join and do pro atc aswell be great to see all us NGX users taxiing.. Steve

If you online Paul am on doing a flight to Cork

Well after careful consideration it is looking quite grim for the NGX LIVE project. It has not gone aswell as i thought and to be fair it was a risk when i started the project. At the end of this month it will become no more..

Sorry to be a carrier of bad news....

Steve.