Sign in to follow this  
Luis_KMIA

777-300ER Maneuvering Camera

Maybe because they are professionals who have dedicated their time, money, and life to aviation? They do need it.

You have misunderstood me, I am comparing why the simmer needs a vc cam when they have a exterior ability to view,, not that the pilots are unable to have an exterior cam.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

why the simmer needs a vc cam when they have a exterior ability to view,

Because the simmer likes to have the things "as real as it gets"...

Sorry if someone feels discriminated, but those with old hardware could simply not use the cameras. I think my PC can handle it, and I would like to taxi my future PMDG777 with this option enabled.

And at the end of the day it is PMDG call, they would never ask us anyway...

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Because the simmer likes to have the things "as real as it gets"...

Sorry if someone feels discriminated, but those with old hardware could simply not use the cameras. I think my PC can handle it, and I would like to taxi my future PMDG777 with this option enabled.

And at the end of the day it is PMDG call, they would never ask us anyway...

As real as it gets means that when you fly you are only limited to the VC, you are not allowed to see the wingviews, external camera's, etc etc.. Tell me you would do this?

Alex Ridge

I don't think we are going anywhere with this....

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

As real as it gets means that when you fly you are only limited to the VC, you are not allowed to see the wingviews, external camera's, etc etc.. Tell me you would do this?

Absolutely. The only time I go into the external view is for apron manoeuvring, where in reality there would either be a marshaller/docking system or a tractor.

I never go on any exterior view when I fly the NGX.

Absolutely. The only time I go into the external view is for apron manoeuvring, where in reality there would either be a marshaller/docking system or a tractor.

GSX, works at all airports regardless of freeware, payware, or default. I never worry about pushbacks and they have Marshlers if the gate doesn't use an autodock system.

I never go on any exterior view when I fly the NGX.

Your missing out,, I feel sorry for the dude who made all the textures and liveries, what a waste.

Alex Ridge

Your missing out,, I feel sorry for the dude who made all the textures and liveries, what a waste.

Not everyone likes to do that, I gaze at it at the gate but that's about it.

LOL, I wanted to see the reactions. Of course I go on exterior view! I actually open a window-in-window thing within FSX to see the wing view while I land.

Sorry, too busy enjoying the work of the dudes who made the internal textures, did the internal modelling, and programmed the systems and flight instruments! :P