Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Leaked video of the PMDG 777 VC..

[media=]

[/media]

:LMAO: Kidding! Thought I'd share this with you guys that love the 777 Flight Deck. Oh how I wish I could go back to this moment!

(P.S, the PMDG will/does look exactly like that! ;)

You got me. Especially after "leaked"... Would've been better if it was a -200LR.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

what are the 2 handles to the left of the speed brake? Is that the way to manualy trim the horizonatal stab on the 777 like the 737 has the wheels on either side of the throttle quadrant?

what are the 2 handles to the left of the speed brake? Is that the way to manualy trim the horizonatal stab on the 777 like the 737 has the wheels on either side of the throttle quadrant?

That would be the pitch trim. No trim wheels like the 737. Think of it as a more modern design.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

That would be the pitch trim. No trim wheels like the 737. Think of it as a more modern design.

ok, thanks! Thats what I was thinking it was

AHHH, I was exited, when I looked at the video for the first time I thought it was pmdg but then I looked at it with more attention and it was a real video :(

Nice, but why only 13 seconds?!?!

I nearly died when I read the title.

Haha because I was only in there a few minutes speaking to them. I didn't want to hold them up as they were almost finished and about to leave.

Haha because I was only in there a few minutes speaking to them. I didn't want to hold them up as they were almost finished and about to leave.

Wait, what?! That was you filming?!? How did you get in?

He probably asked nicely and since they were shutdown and parked at the gate, why not let him in for a few minutes?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Ha! You got me :Nerd: Nicely done. I was totally preparing a very different reply :LMAO:

Hi Luke,

Nice one, I have to agree, PMDG tends to make their cockpits look so real that you have trouble distinguishing it from the real deal!

Regards

Werner Gillespie

Yeah I just asked the F/A at the Door and she asked and said yes. I do it on every flight, normally they always allow you if not busy or if the Flight Deck is empty.