Sign in to follow this  
Silver_Dragon

What is DCS

nothing for uh1 :S

DCS: UH-1H Huey
• Tuned the "mast bumping" effect. The rotor is now very hard to break off while on the ground.
• The UH-1H manuals and readme have been updated.
• Fixed and updated UH-1H training files (now download from the Training menu).
• Sound samples path has been updated.
• The ADF will now work correctly with near NDB at Krymsk.

Just tested it, and confirm the NDB and the mast fixes :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

i meant slick version, moving troops, sling load, miniguns etc. they had been mentioned as 1.2.5 change subject afaik.

but no prob for me because of lack of working joystick right now , lol.

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

That changes are in progress and no mentioned to the 1.2.5, neew wait to futher updates.

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Dear all,

As always, we read all feedback and recognize some regrettable issues in the 1.2.5 release. We will do our utmost to address the lack of AFM for the A-10A and the erroneous change in the aircraft activation trigger as fast as possible. We are also investigating the input control manager issue. 

Most importantly, DCS 1.2.5 does not currently support WinXP. We will remedy this as fast as we can.

We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.

Matt

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1821606&postcount=3
Several items have been fixed internally today, but there are a few more priority issues we intend to address.

1- WinXP crash - Fixed

2- Missing A-10A AFM - Fixed

3- Broken UH-1 input file - Fixed

4- Broken aircraft activation trigger - Fixed

Good but I am not overly excited as ATC was not addressed.

Also where is the DCS Fast Mover...?

Hmmm?

2014 is my guess.

Still enjoying the A10C in any case.

Still, good for ED that they are hanging in there.

spacer.png

I'm going to bed now, but later on Thursday we plan to release a "hot fix" to 1.2.5 that will include the following:
WinXP is supported once again.
The A-10A Advanced Flight Model (AFM) is no longer AWOL.
The broken UH-1 input file has been repaired.
The crash resulting from the broken aircraft activation / deactivation triggers has been addressed.
Fixed the periodic green explosions.
There are other items that we have fixed internally (like chaff rejection), but they were not completed in time for this update. These and other items will be part of an update next week.

Matt

ATC and other improvemens can no get time to put into 1.2.5. Moved to next updates (other items with the take-off / landing physics has delayed).

The confirmed F-18C has on the road several moths ago, but no expected incoming news to late 2013. "planned" release to 2014

DCS IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!!! AND GETTING BETTER EACH WEEK (sorry for shouting out this!!!!)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I'm starting to keep enthusiastic about DCS (as a platform) since I'm a heavy iron virtual pilot. My biggest 'difficulty' is, that, I need to remember keystrokes as there is no mouse-cockpit interaction. 

I start it up from time to time trying to fly the free-provided Su-25.

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////

I'm starting to keep enthusiastic about DCS (as a platform) since I'm a heavy iron virtual pilot. My biggest 'difficulty' is, that, I need to remember keystrokes as there is no mouse-cockpit interaction. 

I start it up from time to time trying to fly the free-provided Su-25.

Only Lock on and that free Su-25T lack of clickable cockpit. A-10C, Ka-50, P-51 and UH-1 cockpits are fully clickable.

Only Lock on and that free Su-25T lack of clickable cockpit. A-10C, Ka-50, P-51 and UH-1 cockpits are fully clickable.

Thanks !! Didn't know.....

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////

New update via autopudater 1.2.5.15875 version

A-10A AFM, green clouds, and other problems fixed. A-10A and Su-25 disapear from main page (sure waiting Steam and other plataform aproved).

Waiting to official changelog.

Friday DCS:W Wags update

These modules feature: 

1- Detailed 3D model (high polygon / high res textures) 
2- 6 DOF cockpit 
3- Advanced Flight Model (AFM) 
4- Same level of cockpit system detail as the Lock On: Flaming Cliffs aircraft 

We are releasing these modules for the following reasons:

1- It allows users access to these aircraft that do not own, or want to own, Lock On.
2- It allows users to buy just the aircraft they are interested in, without having to purchase the full Flaming Cliffs 3 product.
3- It allows us to make these aircraft available to a much larger audience on Steam, Origin, GameFly and other digital retailers.

If you already own FC3, you do NOT need to purchase these. The A-10A and Su-25 of FC3 are identical to the DCS Flaming Cliffs versions.

DCS Patch 1.2.5.15865 Now Available

A hot fix for DCS 1.2.5 can now be downloaded through the auto updater.

WinXP is supported once again.
The A-10A Advanced Flight Model (AFM) is no longer AWOL.
The broken UH-1 input file has been repaired.
The crash resulting from the broken aircraft activation / deactivation triggers has been addressed.
Fixed the periodic green explosions.

There are other 1.2.5 issues that will be addressed in a second patch next week.

Updated B-8V20 Rocket Pods

I've attached some early renders of the new B-8V20 rocket pods. These will look great handing off the new Mi-8MTv2.

Upcoming Steam Releases

As most of you are aware, we are moving our complete library of DCS titles to Steam. This will include:
DCS World
DCS: A-10C Warthog (DLC version)
DCS: P-51D Mustang
DCS: Combined Arms
DCS: Black Shark 2
A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs
Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs

We hope to have this process complete next week.

540724_612338855454673_1363765331_n.jpg
1013545_612338848788007_101112355_n.jpg
942456_612338862121339_1923277435_n.jpg

New update DCS:W 1.2.5.16184 (via auto-updater) 

-----------------

2 August 2013 - DCS News Update

DCS 1.2.5 Update 2 Available

The second update to DCS 1.2.5 is now ready for download through the auto-updater. Here is the change log:

A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs Fixes:
- Fixed trim system.
- Fixed landing lights.
- Fixed navigation lights.
- Fixed damage model.
- Fixed slip ball.
- Fixed autopilot (you may need to delete your input file to reset)

Added A-10A manual.
Added Su-25 manual.
Added new DCS World User Manual that includes chapters for Resource Manager and Module Manager.
Corrected radio channel errors.
Added A-10A and Su-25 mission translations.
Fixed Group Dead condition.
Fixed Part of Group in Zone and All of Group in Zone for clients.
Fixed Lua expression renamed to Lua predicate, and the trigger.
Corrected unrealistic Su-25T wingman behavior.
Corrected images in the Encyclopedia.
French localization for DCS: A-10C Warthog now available.

DCS Open Beta Testing

As DCS World ever increases in complexity and scope, along with a continued expansion of new modules, the testing task has reached the point where we cannot expect our internal and external test teams to catch all the problems in a reasonable amount of time. As such, starting with DCS 1.2.6 we will first be releasing new DCS versions as open beta. Our team and the external testers will be closely monitoring reports and entering valid bugs into our bug tracking database. We will ask reports only be submitted for new problems that did not exist in the prior version. We sincerely hope this will improve the quality of the final version.

DCS World on Steam

Later today, DCS World and our current modules will be available on Steam with a 10% discount. These include:
DCS: A-10C Warthog
DCS: Black Shark 2
DCS: Combined Arms
DCS: P-51D Mustang
Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs
We plan to release A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs for Steam on 16 August 2013.

The Steam version of DCS World is unique in that all DLC purchases through it will direct users to the Steam store. As such, the updates for Steam products works a bit different. We have set up 'semi-automatic' updating for the Steam version - the updates themselves will be delivered by the Steam.

We do not believe it is possible to move DCS products purchased outside of Steam into Steam.

New Weapon Models

Today we have images of two new weapon models for DCS World. The GBU-31(V)3/B and an updated UPK-23 gun pod.

996885_615805991774626_471600096_n.jpg
375667_615805978441294_1483380575_n.jpg